Browse All Peru Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Peru. Discover Peru from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Peru Travelogues
Total of 5 Travelogues
Cusco - Manu - Arequipa - Ica
- Julia Crislip, 04th Feb 2005
- We arrived in Cusco and set off immediately for Manu to spend 4 nights and 3 days at Amazonia Lodge, a family run hotel in the Cultural Zone. I had been in contact with...
Trains of Peru
- Colin J. Churcher, 15th Feb 2005
- A number of factors influenced us to plan a trip to South America this winter: my husband had just finished two jobs in Mexico and was free to take a break, I had a couple...
P&L's Travels in Peru
- Patrick Tarnay, United States, 15th Feb 2005
- May 13, 5:00am (Lima & Cuzco, Peru) We arrive on time after a 3 hour flight from Las Vegas and the 6 hour international flight from...
Choquequirao the Real Lost City of the Inca
- Alex Welsh, 16th Jun 2006
- Hundreds of thousands come back from Peru unaware that just about 100 km or so from Machu Pichu lies another magnificent complex. Choquequirao has taken over from over-crowded Machu Picchu as the...
The Alternative to Inca Trail
- Alex Welsh, 06th Jul 2007
- Whether for conservation or economic reasons, or both, the Inca Trail is no more the adventure it used to be. Overcrowded and strictly controlled, it pushes travellers to look for an alternative....