Browse All Chile Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Chile. Discover Chile from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Chile Travelogues
Total of 4 Travelogues
Trip Report: Chile
- Kevin Dowd, 04th Feb 2005
- In August, 1993, my brother and I traveled to Chile on vacation. We hired local tour agents in the cities we visited, rather than strike out on our own. This turned out to be...
Some Glimpses of Chile
- Ehud Reiter, 15th Feb 2005
- Table of Contents Part I: Lauca: A Trip to the Altiplano Part II: Aysen: A Visit to the Frontier Part III: Patagonia: The Voyage...
A Hiking Guide to Easter Island
- David Stanley, Chile, 22nd Mar 2005
- Ask me which Pacific island has the most to offer hikers and I'll probably answer Easter Island. Here on an island 11 km wide and 23 km long you'll find nearly a thousand ancient Polynesian statues...
Very old trees
- Jostein Moen, Norway, 30th Dec 2005
- Vintage vegetation in South Chile By Jostein Moen. Inspiration by Samuel Taylor Coleridge It was a miracle of rare appearance. The famed Alerce stood...