Browse All South America Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about South America. Discover South America from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All South America Travelogues
Total of 7 Travelogues
Reminiscences of Chile, Argentina and Uruguay
- David Stybr, 04th Feb 2005
- My wife & I knew that Chile, Argentina and Uruguay would be nice, but they turned out even more wonderful than expected. It's a challenge to pack as much information into as...
Peru-Bolivia trip report (in Dutch)
- Jan Doumen, Belgium, 04th Feb 2005
- Peru - Bolivia 31-08 / 27-09-91 Doumen Achille (echtgenote en zoon 23 j.) Wolvertemsesteenweg 210 B-1785 Merchtem Belgium Tel :...
Three weeks in the wilds of South America
- Evelyn C. Leeper, 15th Feb 2005
- December 23, 1985: Well, it's taken me a while to get started but now I'm sitting on the beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica....
South America (Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador)
- Gopal Venkat, 15th Feb 2005
- Preamble At long last, I finally scheduled a Trip to South America. Having Started with the Intention of covering as many Countries...
Avoid Amazon Lillies Tour Agency
- Laura St. John, United States, 15th Oct 2005
- Manaus is a modern city of 2,000,000 on the Rio Negro. The first day of our tour took us by boat to the head of the Amazon River. This place is called the ``Meeting of the Waters`. The cold,...
Daves Travel Pages - Easter Island
- dave, United Kingdom, 20th Dec 2005
- The story starts in Peru... Getting the plane to Santiago turned out to be a major undertaking. I arrived with plenty of time to spare at Tacna airport, where I was due to catch the 20.15 flight to...
Cigarettes and Alcohol- A journey through south central america: Chapter 1
- Darren Colgan, Ireland, 22nd Feb 2009
- Do You Know The Way To San Jose? A call of âWake up!â followed by persistent nudging and side-poking by the girl sitting next to me brought me out of my slumber. I was on a flight...