Browse All California Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about California. Discover California from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All California Travelogues
Total of 6 Travelogues
Nobody Expects the Spanish Canyon
- Matt Donath, 04th Feb 2005
- A strange stocking-stuffer, but appropriate for my first Christmas with my bride. Besides, she likes a recap now and then-I think I gave her two during the honeymoon itself....
San Jose, California travel guide
- Brett Jon Kottmann, 04th Feb 2005
- GENERAL To be honest there's really not very much to see or do in San Jose... (Bruce Steinbeck) Not a beautiful place, I don't...
- Richard Hyde, 14th Feb 2005
- My wife Judy and I just returned from our first long distance rail trip. Here are a few of our impressions on rail travel - Amtrak style. We caught the California Zephyr...
San Francisco/Bay Area Guide
- Kate Blood, 14th Feb 2005
- Welcome to the Internet San Francisco/Bay Area Guide! This file contains travel information about the City of San Francisco and the East Bay (Berkeley & Oakland). It was...
San Francisco - September 2003
- Christian Wolf, Austria, 12th Apr 2005
- We got up in the morning at around 7am CET, flew Vienna - Washington and Washington - Oakland and then travelled via rental car from Oakland to Sausalito. Totally worn out we arrived late evening...
Yosemite: A Local's Perspective
- Adam Costa, United States, 30th Dec 2008
- Over the past several years I have been fortunate enough to live and work in Yosemite, both as a cook in the Tuolumne Meadows area, and as a tour guide leading hiking tours. Iâd like to...