Browse All Mexico Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Mexico. Discover Mexico from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Mexico Travelogues
Total of 9 Travelogues
Another Beach, Another Bar
- Daisy Chistolini, United States, 28th Feb 2005
- After a couple of false starts for our Cozumel trip in June, we finally arrived on the beach in front of Plaza las Glorias Hotel. Without a superstitious bone in our bodies, we carried our...
Kailuum, Yucatan, Mexico trip 1993 November
- Sopelak, 04th Feb 2005
- Regretfully, much of this article is outdated because of a hurricane a few years after the article was written which wiped out Kailuum. Further details are attached at the end...
Mazatlan trip report
- Jim Battan, 04th Feb 2005
- My wife and I took a 6-day vacation to Mazatlan (MZT) and Los Cabos (SJD), Mexico in the middle of February. Here's a trip report: We took our honeymoon in May of 1986 at...
Mexico Motorcycle Trip
- Bruce Clarke, 11th Feb 2005
- Originally I was supposed to take a 'Pancho Villa Moto-Tours' (1-(800)-233-0564) six day tour of the Copper Canyon region of Mexico. Unfortunately the tour got cancelled so...
- Mr. Hafeez ur Rahman Malik, 11th Feb 2005
- Into Mexico Sprawled over 3,200 km, the US-Mexican Border has 40 entry points. For a large part, a river, the Rio Bravo marks the...
- Gopal Venkat, 11th Feb 2005
- Left New York City on November 24, 1995. Landed in Cancun (the first stop on my tour of Mexico) after a transfer at Miami. The weather was extremely pleasant at around...
- Anonymous, 14th Feb 2005
- The Mexico Chronicles Leaving from Tijuana to Mexico city was a good idea. It's a lot cheaper than flying out from San Diego or LAX. All you got to do is hop over the...
Nuevo Vallarta and Puerto Vallarta
- Debra, United States, 03rd Feb 2006
- We vacationed to Nuevo Vallarta on 1/14/06 to stay at the Grand Mayan for a week through a RCI trade. The Grand Mayan Palace is a large, impressive resort located about 10 miles north of Puerto...
Cancun, Mexico: More Than a Springbreak Destination
- Susan Cava, United States, 19th Feb 2007
- My friend and I needed a break from life and didnt have much time or money. But we needed sun, exquisite beaches and crystal clear water and no honking horns a la our hometown of New York City....