Browse All Ukraine Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Ukraine. Discover Ukraine from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Ukraine Travelogues
Total of 4 Travelogues
Travel adventures in Crimea
- Polina, Ukraine, 05th Apr 2006
- My first travel to Crimea happened when I was seven years old and came to my aunt in Alushta. During our first visit we lived in Crimea since May till September and then came back to Kiev... Twenty...
A caravan adventure from the UK to the Ukraine 2006
- Ivan Andrusiak, United Kingdom, 18th Sep 2006
- This is the beginning of the journal of Anne and Johns travels into the vast unknown, which happens to be a trip across Europe and into the Ukraine. Ukraine being a fledgling autonomous country...
The Crimean Peace
- Alex, Spain, 23rd Jun 2007
- Tatar palaces, Turkish fortresses, magic stalactite caves, lush sub-tropical mountains, miles and miles of beaches, mellow coastal climate Sounds like Russia? Known only perhaps for its...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch, Norway, 15th Aug 2008
- Flying Air Baltic from Riga to Kyiv was exceptionally pleasant, with free food and wine, even. Onboard I had to fill out an immigration card, a rare occurrence within Europe these days. Another...