Browse All Switzerland Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Switzerland. Discover Switzerland from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Switzerland Travelogues
Total of 5 Travelogues
Swiss - Out of the world
- Prabhu ram, India, 08th Jun 2005
- Switzerland - Alps, Pine trees, lush green countryside, lakes, waterfalls, Glaciers Swiss Chocolates, Cheese..... I decided to cover a variety of them in four days, which was not offered by any...
Our Great Switzerland Vacation
- Rod Wilson, United States, 19th Oct 2005
- After leaving Los Angeles twenty minutes late (3:35 Friday afternoon) we still arrived twenty minutes early in London then took off forty-five minutes late for Geneva. We could not find our...
Planning for Switzerland?
- Amit, India, 20th Jun 2008
- Spellbound Switzerland... Like many other travelers from different part of world visiting switzerland, I also had the apprehensions about a perfect plan to cover almost all beautiful places...
Stein-am-Rhein - Stories on Walls
- Anne-Sophie Redisch, Norway, 08th Aug 2008
- About halfway between Konstanz and Schaffhausen, set among meadows and castles along the most beautiful stretches of the river Rhine, is Stein-am-Rhein, one of the loveliest and best kept medieval...
My Switzerland Sojourn - an amazing experience
- Anurag Sharma, 16th Oct 2008
- If there were an iota of truth about rebirth, I would have forced myself to believe that my current life is a re-incarnation of my previous one as a Swiss national when I lived amidst the gorgeous...