Browse All Italy Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Italy. Discover Italy from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Italy Travelogues
Total of 7 Travelogues
Italy Trip Report
- Gopal Venkat, 11th Feb 2005
- July 25, 1997 After a Good Night's Sleep had my breakfast the American Way in Roma. (McDonalds - Pancakes,...
My Adventures in Italy, Ghana & Tanzania
- Paloma Wregg, 11th Feb 2005
- Day 1 Arriving in Milan, the flight was a crystal clear aerial view of perfectly designed and divided landscapes. The Alps were...
Bologna - Love notes to my beloved
- Angie, Singapore, 19th Apr 2005
- 14042005 Chilly Spring weather Dear beloved, I couldn't sleep after woken up by an sms from some Starhub advertisement at 4.30 am Bologna time ... well, at least I had about 6 hours sleep...
Florence - Beautiful Santo Spirito district
- David, United States, 24th Apr 2005
- My girlfriend and I were so lucky to find a very central, weekly rental accommodation in one of the most beautiful and popular quarters of Florence -- Santo Spirito where we rented an apartment...
Italy 2004 - Virginia and Mark's Travel Diaries
- Virginia Scott, Australia, 24th Jun 2006
- Italy 2004 Wednesday 9th June,2004 London to Rome At 4.30pm we land at Fiumicino or Leonardo da Vinci Airport in Rome. This is more like it! The weather is...
The Nove Colli - A Great Italian Cycle Race
- Karen Benson, United Kingdom, 21st Jun 2007
- Having done charity cycle rides in France and Spain my cycle buddy Gina and I were off for our biggest challenge - The Nove Colli or Nine Hills an annual Italian road race famous throughout...
Camelia in Lucca
- concetta, Italy, 23rd Feb 2009
- We are at the door of this yearly event taking on just outside Lucca, in the northern hills of the town Pieve di Compito reachable by the way n.439, juts 14km. from Lucca town. Festival of...