Browse All Denmark Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Denmark. Discover Denmark from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Denmark Travelogues
Total of 5 Travelogues
- Terje Raa, Denmark, 06th Jun 2005
- I'm the most popular mermaid in the world, for I am The Little Mermaid at Langelinie in Copenhagen - graceful, inscrutable and green with patina. The entire day, tourists have been admiring and...
Collecting Empties in Copenhagen
- Terje Raa, Denmark, 16th Jun 2005
- Collecting returnable bottles and cans to make some money on the side is a popular sport in Denmark, peaking on hot summer days, with the City Hall Square in Copenhagen as its foremost arena....
Copenhagen from Top to Toe
- Terje Raa, Denmark, 25th Oct 2005
- Welcome to Copenhagen! What a perfect place to meet - under the clock in the middle of the central station hall - a popular rendezvous spot. Come, let's take a city walk together. During one...
Christmas in Copenhagen
- Terje Raa, Denmark, 24th Nov 2005
- The residents of Copenhagen are delighted these days - with Tivoli's Christmas Market where an ocean of lights creates a truly old-fashioned atmosphere. I myself dream of counting the light bulbs...
Good Old Copenhagen
- Terje Raa, Denmark, 21st Feb 2006
- On Saturday nights, I normally lounge around in Cafe Intime, enjoying the company of other regulars. This habit is at risk now that the Eurovision Song Contest is on its way to Copenhagen, and...