Browse All Croatia Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Croatia. Discover Croatia from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Croatia Travelogues
Total of 3 Travelogues
Dubrovnik on a Silver Platter
- Terje Raa, Denmark, 22nd Jun 2005
- Walking the city walls of Dubrovnik, you are served history on a silver platter, a history shaped by shrewd diplomats. At Pile Gate, a good starting point, a white poster depicts how Grad...
Croatia in Peace and Quiet
- Terje Raa, Denmark, 18th Jan 2006
- If looking for a peaceful retreat in the city of Split, the cathedral's bell tower might be a good place to start, 60 meters above the ground and with an unlimited view in every direction. The...
Croatia and It's Craziness
- Susan Cava, United States, 20th Jan 2007
- Let The Insanity Begin Croatia had always been a place I couldn't find on a map but after a friend in Zagreb repeatedly invited me and my hometown of New York City was wearing me down, I...