Browse All Europe Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Europe. Discover Europe from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Europe Travelogues
Total of 11 Travelogues
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, and Sweden
- Mark R. Leeper and Evelyn C. Leeper, 10th Feb 2005
- 'Vilna's crooked streets, with their worn cobblestones and their picturesque arches, were the ubiquitous landmarks of the city's distant past. Bust just as enduring as any...
Castles in Europe
- Elizabeth Schwartz, 10th Feb 2005
- Well, it has been a week or two of FASCINATING reading! Finally, the results: Well, this was a lot of fun! The mail is still coming in and the stories have been great! I...
- Evelyn C. Leeper, 10th Feb 2005
- Table of Contents: Preliminaries Croatia Slovenia Austria (1) Czech Republic Austria (2) Hungary Romania Bulgaria...
Christmas and New Year's in Eastern Europe
- Wayne Citrin, 10th Feb 2005
- Preparations The idea of spending the Christmas and New Year's holiday in Eastern Europe first occurred to me on the train ride...
- Mark R. Leeper, 10th Feb 2005
- Index of days: June 1 - Leaving the United States June 2 - Arrival in Zagreb, Yugoslavia, walking the streets June 3 -...
Daves Travel Pages Sweden
- Dave Briggs, 12th Dec 2005
- The beginning of November 2002, and I find myself moving to Gothenburg, Sweden. I'd met a Swedish girl the year before, and we had a long distance relationship courtesy of Ryan Airs cheap...
Romania...it was a suprise
- Steve, United Kingdom, 14th Jan 2006
- I thought I would give Eastern Europe a try, ad initially thought of Bulgaria, which is well advertised. But then thought Romania, why not? I have to say that my initial views on travelling...
- Danny, United Kingdom, 09th Jun 2006
- I want to start with myself and my brother, I am now 43 ad at the time of my first holiday as an adult I went for two weeks when I was 17 to Majorca, that was my first taste of a hot country with...
Even in the Rain, Ljubljana is Luminous
- Susan Cava, United States, 24th Apr 2007
- I was convinced I was heading to Draculas castle even though my train ticket said Ljubljana, Slovenia. The train weaved its way through a valley of foggy, ominous hills while large, stern...
The Wicklow Way in Winter
- Suzy, Ireland, 09th Apr 2009
- The Wicklow Way in Winter The Wicklow Way is Irelandâs most popular way marked trail- winding over 100 kilometres through the high heather hills south of Dublin. Itâs proximity to the...
Woman in the Bus Versus Lady with the pram
- Birinder Dhillon, India, 14th Jul 2009
- ( Between The Lines ) Woman in the Bus Versus Lady with the pram...