Browse All El Salvador Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about El Salvador. Discover El Salvador from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All El Salvador Travelogues
Total of 3 Travelogues
El Salvador, Part 1: The Trip
- Alex Welsh, 25th Aug 2006
- Out of the way, with nothing extraordinary for the camera, and with a marred reputation, El Salvador remains one of the least travelled Latin American destinations. A perfect place to go off the...
El Salvador, Part 2: The Thoughts
- Alex Welsh, 12th Sep 2006
- Nothing changes a country like a war. That which is history books for many nations, is a yesterdays memory for this one. I realised that all of the things that struck me as unusual about El...
The Guns of Central America
- Alex, Spain, 23rd Jun 2007
- This bizarre trip, from Havana to San Salvador, took me through five levels of Central American gun culture. My journey started in Havana probably the safest capital in Latin America. The...