Browse All New Zealand Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about New Zealand. Discover New Zealand from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All New Zealand Travelogues
Total of 9 Travelogues
New Zealand trip report
- Jim Burke, 04th Feb 2005
- On my trip thru NZ I had no reservations except for the first 2 nights in Auckland and the Milford Track. I had an InterCity bus pass. I generally tried to find single...
South Island & Sydney trip
- Helen Pederslie, 14th Feb 2005
- Trip Summary/Description: 7/30/93 Singapore - Christchurch 8/1 Christchurch - Queenstown 8/4 Queenstown - Mt. Cook 8/6 Mt. Cook - Christchurch 8/7 Christchurch - Sydney...
New Zealand Trip Report
- Dave and Kathy Browning, 14th Feb 2005
- Trip Start: Oct 25, 1993 Trip End : Nov 16, 1993 Travel Books We Read: Frommer's Budget Travel Guide: New Zealand '93-'94 on $45 a Day (highly recommended)...
A motorcycle tour of New Zealand
- Bruce Clarke, 14th Feb 2005
- Thursday, Oct. 21, 1993 I flew on a Canadian DC-10 out of Vancouver to Honolulu. I had a window-seat looking out over the...
Tramping New Zealand
- C. W. Lee, 14th Feb 2005
- The terms tracking, trekking, and tramping are common words to describe exploring Australia and New Zealand by foot, usually in remote rather than urban areas. In early 1994...
New Zealand trip
- John Newman, 14th Feb 2005
- These are the jottings from memory and diary of the first trip by two Australians to the south island of New Zealand during summer 1993 (January). We travelled...
Our Honeymoon in New Zealand
- Ron Ozarka, 15th Feb 2005
- Prologue One of the many things that need to be planned for a wedding is the honeymoon trip. Since the time that Janet agreed to...
- Thomas Brown, New Zealand, 26th Feb 2006
- Heaphy Track The bus that goes to the start of the Heaphy Track arrives in Collingwood from Nelson at 9.15am I think that is a bit late as it will be 10.30am--11am before we start walking, it...
New Zealand Road Trip 2004
- R Wicks, United Kingdom, 31st Dec 2006
- We left Heathrow on a Cathay Pacific 747-400 at 18.50 on Monday 4 October looking forward to a smooth flight down to Hong Kong and being able to get a bit of sleep. Didn't manage much of that but I...