Browse All Bangladesh Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Bangladesh. Discover Bangladesh from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Bangladesh Travelogues
Total of 5 Travelogues
- Andrew Morris, United Kingdom, 05th May 2006
- It is one of those magical Dhaka scenes. We are trundling along in a rickshaw down small and crooked lanes. It is night, and light bulbs glow under each rickshaw - miniature moons suspended in...
Time travel in Dhaka
- Andrew Morris, United Kingdom, 03rd Jun 2005
- 'A century of shared hope' proclaims the hoarding. From other rooftops, there are equally bright, optimistic echoes. 'Get the lifestyle you deserve!' 'New generation. new destination!' And who...
Dhaka to Nowheresville: The Great Escape
- Andrew Morris, United Kingdom, 19th Jul 2006
- Today I escaped the grinding capital and took refuge in the velvety silence of the countryside. I sit here now, in my tiny room in a rural hostel, writing under a naked light bulb speckled with...
- Andrew Morris, United Kingdom, 15th Aug 2006
- Theres a family story that on my first trip abroad at the age of ten - to exotic Belgium, no less (I still recall the raw air and the excitement buzzing in my head as I stepped on to the coach...
A Weekend Away from Dhaka
- Andrew Morris, United Kingdom, 02nd Sep 2006
- I am feeling particularly adventurous today. Up with the dawn and off to the bus station. Its a national holiday on Sunday, giving us a long weekend, and I have decided to revisit Rajshahi, up...