Browse All Queensland Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Queensland. Discover Queensland from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Queensland Travelogues
Total of 5 Travelogues
Cairns trip report
- Paul Bakker, 04th Feb 2005
- I just got back from a week in Cairns (July '91), and here's a report on what it was like and all the things to do there. Unfortunately a week wasn't long enough to do...
Port Douglas, Cairns
- Aloysius Quah Chin Yeow, 04th Feb 2005
- We arrived in Singapore on 19 Dec. '97. We had just finished our holiday in Cairns, Australia. We arrived in Cairns on 11 Dec. '97. It was summer. The temp. was 32 degrees...
A Honeymoon in Australia
- Franz Aubrey Metcalf, 15th Feb 2005
- Here is my honeymoon travelogue. I tried to avoid any undue sappiness. I hope that you find it useful. Reading it over makes me want to go back, but then reading the posts...
Help Exchange on Magnetic Island
- Matt Adams, United Kingdom, 09th Aug 2005
- Spending 10 months travelling in Australia was proving to be more expensive than we had first imagined and good long term jobs were hard to come by. So my girlfriend and I had spent several weeks...
Mission Beach - North Queensland
- Ian Wright, United Kingdom, 11th May 2006
- We arrived in Mission Beach in Jan 2006, having landed at Cairns airport - a shade under two hours by car. We had already booked our accommodation at a place called Licuala Lodge, which turned...