Browse All Uganda Travelogues
Submit and read travelogues about Uganda. Discover Uganda from the people who've been there. Real stories and adventures submitted by our ever-growing community of travel writers.
All Uganda Travelogues
Total of 3 Travelogues
A meeting with the Gentle Giants
- Miranda, Netherlands, 28th Jun 2006
- As soon as I step out of the plane, I feel the comfortable warmth around me and I smell the typical scents in the air. This is Africa! A representative of Great Lakes Safaris welcomes me and...
- avery william, United States, 15th Sep 2009
- Uganda stands out as the most thrilling birding destination in Africa with thousands of bird species there fore being the richest country for birds in Africa. There several birding sites well...
Uganda, Stalagmites and Stalactites
- wooten, United Kingdom, 18th Oct 2009
- At mid morning, we drove to Nyakasura in Fort Portal via mityana mubende road. We arrived in the afternoon early enough to witness the legendary Mabere ga Nyinamwiru caves. These amazing features...