Visit The Misterious Lines Of Nazca
- Price from:
- 790 USD /person
- (51-1) 271-4747
- (51-1) 448-5559
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 02/11/2010
NAZCA - The Enigmatic Lines of Nazca - discover why!!
Take an overflight and enjoy this marvelous figures, as well as other great engeneering systems of the Nazca People...
AM - Transfer to Paracas Bay in private car
PM - Visit the Paracas National Reserve
Overnight in Paracas in 3* hotel in double room included
- Boat tour to the Ballestas Islands to see the rocky formations and the animals in their natural habitat
- Transfer to Ica and visit Huacachina, the biggest Oasis in America with a boogie ride to the desert
- Transfer to Nazca
- Visit to the Nazca Aqueducts
- Overnight in Nazca in 3* hotel in double room included
- AM - Over flight to the Nazca Lines - air ticket included
- Departure to return to Lima
- Visit the Maria Reiche Museum on the way
- Arrival in Lima and transfer to hotel
- Inclusions -
- Transfer in private car, 02 nights in touristic category hotel in double room basis, including breakfast, and executive menu lunches
- Exclusions -
- Diners, drinks, cigarrettes and tips.
- Extras -
- - Nazca lines are important because of its location and dimension, and are enigmatic because they cannot be seen from the earth, only from the air...
- The Aqueducts, indredible hydraulic engeneering system still in use...
Huacachina, the biggest Oasis in South America..
- In Paracas, the "Candelabro" figure, perhpas the start of the Nazca lines...
- The National Reserve, and the Paracas Culture site Museum, where some remains of skull surgery and deformations are shown
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nazca
- Sandboard Tours in Peru - from 45 USD
- The Mystery of the Nazca Lines - 2 days from 575 USD
Email the tour operator - Visit The Misterious Lines Of Nazca
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.