Lima Gastronomy & Casinos
- Price from:
- 310 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/20/2008
Enjoy Lima, Coffee places, bars, casinos and the delicious and wide variety of Peruvian food will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
Arrival, reception and transfer to the selected hotel. Lodging
Breakfast. During the morning we will visit the most historical and cultural side of the city, we will stroll around the main streets, squares and avenues of Historical Downtown Lima, capital of colonial viceroyalty. We will go to Main Square where we will have a view of the Presidential and Municipal Palaces, the Cathedral in which lies the tomb of the Spanish Conqueror Francisco Pizarro, and then we will walk a couple of blocks to admire the San Francisco Church. After that, we will visit San Isidro, one of the most exclusives districts in Lima, a residential quarter boasting an old pre-Inca shrine "Huaca Huallamarca".
The visit proceeds through the district of Miraflores, making a stop in Love Park, from where you can have a nice panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. Buffet lunch in a restaurant of Typical Peruvian Food. Afternoon at leisure. Lodging
Breakfast. Day at leisure. This day we recommend visiting the Museum of Archaeology and Antropology, which will offer you a great opportunity to get familiar with the history of the cultures that inhabited old Peru. We will see the archaeological rests of the cultures such as Chimú, Mochica and Virú in the North of Peru; Chavín in the Center area; and Paracas and Nazca in the South and some others that became part of the Inca's empire; the Private collection of "Larco Herrera" has a unique selection of erotic huacos (erotic human-like figures made of clay) the Gold Museum private collection showing unique pieces made of gold, silver and other metals handcrafted by old pre-Inca cultures to use them in religious ceremonies or headdresses of the highest authorities reigning in Peruvian valleys and mountains. For those finding active tourism more attractive, we recommend a tour to Palomino Islands, just opposite Lima shoreline, a natural refuge of see-lions, and birds, and enjoying the view of the unique fortress of Real Felipe along the Pacific Ocean coast, where the last independency battle of America took place. And if you want to go shopping you can find the best artisans´ markets in Miraflores. Dinner to enjoy a show of Typical Peruvian Dances at the Junius Restaurant. Transfer included. Lodging.
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Lima
- Bay Tour Bike Tours of Lima - from 25 USD
- Lima Downtown Tour Bike Tours Of Lima - from 35 USD
- Lima City of the Kings - from 40 USD
- Lima City of Contrasts - from 55 USD
- Caral The oldest City in America - from 150 USD
- The North of Peru Discover new touristic destination - 6 days from 1180 USD
- Inka Wasi - 7 days from 1160 USD
- Different Weathers - 15 days from 1750 USD
- Lima City Tour - 3 days from 220 USD
- Private Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - 11 days from 2800 USD
- Majestic Peru - 15 days from 1820 USD
- Family Adventure in Machu Pichu - 7 days from 2190 USD
- Peru Classic Tour - 14 days from 1261 USD
Email the tour operator - Lima Gastronomy & Casinos
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.