Lima City of the Kings
- Price from:
- 40 USD /person
- +511998822707 +51199425*3
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 08/18/2009
Discover Lima, the most lively city of Peru, guided by one of our specialists...
We will visit Lima, the capital of Peru, one of the biggest and most cosmopolitan cities in South America. Crossing the main streets of colonial Lima and its attractiveness, like the church and monastery of San Francisco, famous for its catacombs, the Cathedral of Lima, the Palace of Government, the main square called Plaza Mayor, San Martin square among others. Then we are going to visit the modern and exclusive districts of San Isidro and Miraflores.
- Inclusions -
- Tour Guide
- Extras -
- We also offer transfer services wherever you need to go, a great variety of tours and excursions such as cultural, adventure, gastronomic, shopping and travel consulting.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Lima
- Bay Tour Bike Tours of Lima - from 25 USD
- Lima Downtown Tour Bike Tours Of Lima - from 35 USD
- Lima City of Contrasts - from 55 USD
- Caral The oldest City in America - from 150 USD
- The North of Peru Discover new touristic destination - 6 days from 1180 USD
- Inka Wasi - 7 days from 1160 USD
- Different Weathers - 15 days from 1750 USD
- Lima City Tour - 3 days from 220 USD
- Private Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - 11 days from 2800 USD
- Majestic Peru - 15 days from 1820 USD
- Lima Gastronomy & Casinos - 4 days from 310 USD
- Family Adventure in Machu Pichu - 7 days from 2190 USD
- Peru Classic Tour - 14 days from 1261 USD
Email the tour operator - Lima City of the Kings
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.