Family Adventure in Machu Pichu
- Price from:
- 2190 USD /person
- 770 479 6409
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 01/07/2008
Experience the best memories for your family in the land of the Incas! You will see Sacsayhuaman, with its massive walls, Qenko, site of carved living rock, Puca Pucara, an Inca lodging Site, Tambo Ma
- Extras -
- Price Inclusive:
2,190 US $ per person in double occupancy.
All transfers Airport/Train/Bus station Hotels in Lima & Cusco.
Airfare Lima Cusco / Cusco Lima.
Private half day guided tour of Cusco & visit to the four nearby Inca ruins includes: Guide, entrance fee & transport.
Private full day guided tour of the Incas' sacred Valley includes: Guide, entrance fee, transportation & Buffet lunch in the Valley.
Excursion to Machu Picchu, includes: Vista dome train ticket (Ollantaytambo- Aguas Calientes-Cusco), Bus ticket Aguas Calientes-Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes (R.T.), Entrance fee, Lunch & Private Guide in Machu Picchu.
All nights of accommodation in Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley & Aguas Calientes in 4 star Hotels with Buffet breakfast.
Two Lunches and Three dinners.
English speaking Guide for all tours.
Our 24 hour Assistance during your entire trip in Peru.
Confirmation of Domestic & International flights.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Lima
- Bay Tour Bike Tours of Lima - from 25 USD
- Lima Downtown Tour Bike Tours Of Lima - from 35 USD
- Lima City of the Kings - from 40 USD
- Lima City of Contrasts - from 55 USD
- Caral The oldest City in America - from 150 USD
- The North of Peru Discover new touristic destination - 6 days from 1180 USD
- Inka Wasi - 7 days from 1160 USD
- Different Weathers - 15 days from 1750 USD
- Lima City Tour - 3 days from 220 USD
- Private Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - 11 days from 2800 USD
- Majestic Peru - 15 days from 1820 USD
- Lima Gastronomy & Casinos - 4 days from 310 USD
- Peru Classic Tour - 14 days from 1261 USD
Email the tour operator - Family Adventure in Machu Pichu
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.