Visit the king and the Incas cities
- Price from:
- 560 USD /person
- +51 - 054 - 221658
- +51 - 054 - 221658
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- 5 hours
- Location Start:
- At the airport in Lima
- Location Finish:
- At the airport in Lima
- Start time:
- 10.00 pm
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 09/03/2006
Peru is marvellous country where you can find many types of activities to practices or only do the easy touring to get the lost city of the Incas, named Machu Picchu. We offer you a magical visit.
ARRIVAL TO LIMA / WELCOME TO PERU Reception at the airport in Lima and transfer to the selected hotel : Over night.
TOUR IN LIMA CITY /CUSCO At 9 am start the tour to see more capital of Peru. Francisco Pizarro founded Lima in 1535. It was a vice royal capital during colonial times. These days, it is a modern and cosmopolitan city.
Visit to the Historic Center: Paseo de la Republica, San Martin Square, Main Square, Government Palace, Cathedral, Archbishop Palace, City Hall and old streets with colonial mansions and Moorish balconies. San Francisco, the greatest monumental complex of colonial art in America. We will see its basilica with 21 altars, convent with a cloister and Clementina and Capitular rooms, choir and monk's library, and the Museo de Profundis that has 111 canvases from Rubens School. We will also see the Sacristy, with canvas of Zurbaran and Rivera, Gran Patio ornamented with XVI century tiles from Sevilla, Moorish arcs and finally underground catacombs.
San Isidro Olivar, with olives brought from Spain in the XVI century, the pre-Inca worship centers of Huallamarca and Pucllana, Miraflores Parque Central (Main Park) and Parque del Amor (Love Park).
After 4 hours of guided tour transfer to the Airport in Lima. At 2:40 pm flight to Cusco, arriving in Cusco you will transfer to the selected hotel.
DISCOVER CUSCO Morning is at leisure for personal activities or optional visits : At 2 pm guided tour to Cusco city the capital of the Incas empire and 4 ruins closer and amazing fortress located on this marvellous zone. Began visit the plaza de Armas, colony Churches, Qorikancha sun temple, and Saqsayhuaman moon temple, Qenqo, Pucapukara, and Tambomachay. Include transport, English guide and all entrance. Over night in Cusco. (B).
CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY /OLLANTAYTAMBO At 9 am full day excursion to the Sacred Valley to visit Inca sites and Andean markets of Pisaq, Calca, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo. We stop at Urubamba town to have a buffet lunch, surroundings with huge mountain and marvellous green valley, where the Inca culture was established before the Spanish arrive. Leisure afternoon to explore this zone in your own. Over night in a charm and lovely hostel at Ollantaytambo valley (B : L).
OLLANTAYTAMBO / MACHU PICHU / CUSCO Morning transfer to the train station to board the train to Machu Picchu, "The Lost City of the Incas". Just arriving to Aguas Calientes town transfer to the hotel and then we take our private minibus to drive up to Machu Picchu ruins. When you arrive at the ruins you'll have plenty of time to listen the explanation of specialist native tour guide and to take photos of Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu, free time to explore independently this Inca sacred city. In the afternoon short hike to Aguas Calientes town, optional visit the thermal springs next to the town. Overnight in Aguas Calientes town (B - S).
: CUSCO / LIMA Leisure morning for personal activities in Cusco. At 1pm transfer to the airport and at 3:45 pm flight to Lima/ your country and end of service.
- Inclusions -
- Tour assistance + All transfers in/out in every city + Private transport according the program + All the mentioned visits and excursion with English/Spanish guide + All entrances + All meals mentioned in the each programs + Round trip train to Machu Picchu, Vistadome class + Over night in single/double room in economic, Standard or Comfort hotels + Local tour guide for every excursion + 5 nights in selected hotel.
- Exclusions -
- Internal flights Lima/Cusco/Lima + Alcoholics drinks + Tour escort from Lima to Lima + Not mentioned meals + Optional excursions + Airport taxes (Internal USD 5.04 per flight International USD 28.24) + International flights from / to Lima + Internal flights.
- Extras -
- WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY: Summer and winter clothes + Personal medications + Soles cash + sun cream + sun hat + rain jacket.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cusco
- Cusco Machu Picchu 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 430 USD
- Expedition in Manu National Park - 3 days from 615 USD
- Cusco Machu Picchu - 7 days from 1077 USD
- Holidays in Machupicchu - 6 days from 560 USD
- Inka Trail To Machupicchu - 4 days from 350 USD
- Cusco Celestial - 4 days from 514 USD
- Sacred Inca Trail 8 Days - 8 days from 945 USD
- Cuzco City of Inkas and Lima City of Kings - 6 days from 995 USD
- Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu - 5 days from 260 USD
- Cusco and Machupicchu - 5 days from 350 USD
- Inca Trail to Machupicchu - 4 days from 280 USD
Email the tour operator - Visit the king and the Incas cities
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.