Holidays in Machupicchu
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 560 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Lima - Peru
- Location Finish:
- Lima - Peru
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 10.30 am
- We Speak:
- Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 03/26/2008
Tour Operator in Peru, We offer an extensive range of tours exploring the highlights and hidden delights of the South America.Inca Trail and Machupicchu
Upon arrival at Cusco airport you will be met and driven to Hotel.
Afternoon Cusco City Tour From 2 PM to 6.30pm .
All day excursion by train to Machu Picchu. At 5:30 am you will leave the
hotel to the station to take the 6:00 am train. Travel is in "Vistadome" you will arrive at the Aguas
Calientes Station, transfer to hotel, afternoon Relax at the local hot springs
Early morning, you take a 25 minute bus ride to the ruins of Machu Picchu. Once there, you will have a guided tour, with an English speaking professional guide. 2 hours viosit with opur guide after free time, afternoon you will take the train to Cuzco. Upon arrival in Cuzco, transfer to hotel
This tour is available on Tuesdays , Thursdays or Sundays only . Breakfast
You will be picked up at 8:45 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba
Valley visiting: the village of Pisac, a picturesque town of creole and
colonial aspect and its lndian market and craftfair. Lunch provided. In the
afternoon you'll visit to the fortress of Ollantaytambo,then
the Chincero market. At the end, return to Cusco at 6:30pm .
Free day, Walking day and shoping day
Transfer from hotel to the airport
- Inclusions -
- All hotel and lodge accommodations based on double or single occupancy. All scheduled transportation. All transfers. All scheduled excursions with English-speaking guide services. All entrance fees. Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Exclusions -
- International and domestic airfares, airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal nature.
- Extras -
- Note : We can replace above Hotels with other one with the same characteristics in the case that it becomes necessary for operative and other reasonable causes.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cusco
- Cusco Machu Picchu 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 430 USD
- Expedition in Manu National Park - 3 days from 615 USD
- Cusco Machu Picchu - 7 days from 1077 USD
- Inka Trail To Machupicchu - 4 days from 350 USD
- Cusco Celestial - 4 days from 514 USD
- Sacred Inca Trail 8 Days - 8 days from 945 USD
- Cuzco City of Inkas and Lima City of Kings - 6 days from 995 USD
- Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu - 5 days from 260 USD
- Visit the king and the Incas cities - 6 days from 560 USD
- Cusco and Machupicchu - 5 days from 350 USD
- Inca Trail to Machupicchu - 4 days from 280 USD
Email the tour operator - Holidays in Machupicchu
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.