Cusco Machu Picchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Price from:
- 430 USD /person
- (+ 511) 7055428
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, German, Dutch
Last updated: 10/07/2008
Andares Travel , Travel Agency and Tour Operator. Discover the Sacred Mountain of the Incas, included 2 nights at a 3 or 4 or 5 star hotel.
Day 1: Cusco
Meet upon arrival and transfer to your selected hotel. Remaining morning free to rest in your hotel in order to avoid altitude sickness. In the afternoon, we will visit the City of Cusco on a guided sightseeing tour visiting the Main Square, the Cathedral and the Temple of the Sun or Korikancha.
Then, we drive out of the City to visit the Inca sites of Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the impressive Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, strategically built on a hill overlooking Cusco, famous for its enormous carved stones, some of them standing over 9 m / 30 ft high and weighing over 350 tons.
Meals: not included
Day 2: Machu Picchu
The day starts with an early morning rise to transfer to Cusco Train Station for a three hour train journey to the famous Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu, also known as "The Lost City of the Incas", one of the most renowned examples of surviving Inca architecture.
Arrive in Aguas Calientes station for a 30-minute bus drive, climbing 6km of winding road, to the marvellous Citadel. Upon arrival, you will participate in a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various burial grounds.
After the tour you'll have time to stroll around the Archaeological Site at your leisure. Lunch at a local restaurant and a late afternoon return to Cusco. Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco.
Meals Included: Breakfast and lunch
Day 3: Cusco
After breakfast, transfer assistance on your departure.
Meals Included: Breakfast
- Extras -
- Price is based on a double occupation, 2 people. For 1 person or group prices please contact us.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cusco
- Expedition in Manu National Park - 3 days from 615 USD
- Cusco Machu Picchu - 7 days from 1077 USD
- Holidays in Machupicchu - 6 days from 560 USD
- Inka Trail To Machupicchu - 4 days from 350 USD
- Cusco Celestial - 4 days from 514 USD
- Sacred Inca Trail 8 Days - 8 days from 945 USD
- Cuzco City of Inkas and Lima City of Kings - 6 days from 995 USD
- Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu - 5 days from 260 USD
- Visit the king and the Incas cities - 6 days from 560 USD
- Cusco and Machupicchu - 5 days from 350 USD
- Inca Trail to Machupicchu - 4 days from 280 USD
Email the tour operator - Cusco Machu Picchu 3 Days 2 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.