Colca Trek Peru
- Price from:
- 200 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- your hotel
- Location Finish:
- your hotel
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English, Danish
Last updated: 10/19/2006
We are the real Colca Trek travel agency recomend in all the travel handbooks, we have the best Colca Trek in Peru, we have Knowledgeable, English speaking guides for Climbing, Rafting
and Mountain B
Day 1( mountain bike): We start in Arequipa at 8.00 we visit the vicuñas reserve and we take an alternative route to visit some very impressive geological formations, after we go to the high area of Colca to do down hill in mountain bikes, them we have a picnic by the river Colca (valley) and them we go to see the condor fly to Cruz del Condor after this we sleep in Cabanaconde village in a hotel.
Day 2(Trekking and camp): We start our trekking at 3200m. And we descend to the deepest part of the Colca canyon in the afternoon we camp in tents, we transport all the equipment by mules, it means that you carry only your camera.
Day 3 (trekking ): We hike back to Cabanaconde. and after a coffee in our hotel we return for an other road visiting the Montel little volcanoes and the mysterious petroglips of Toro Muertoat then we visit the right side of the Majes valley, here we camp again in tents in a beatifull farm that produce the best pisco of Perú, dinner and finish a nice day.
Day 4 (rafting): We haqve breakfast and we preper to do river rafting for 2 hours when we finish we have a lunch of the best fresh srimp, then we take the Panamerican hiway and we go back to Arequipa visiting the driest desert in the world and we arrive to Arequipa at 5 pm.
City tour by bike, lunch visit to Santa Catalina monastery, fly to Lima or Cusco.
- Extras -
- This is the most highlight Colca Trek Peru in the region. Here you will combine our famous Colca Trek Peru and the rest of the region, by 4wd in the way back to Arequipa, we'll visit the petrogliphs of Toro Muerto, after Cabanaconde passes through Huambo and then the little Volcanoes valley, providing us a view of 6 volcanoes, 2 very closed to the road volcanoes then crossing the dunes of the Atacama desert (the driest desert in earth) and then we arrive to Toro Muerto. We will see a variety of more than 5000 volcanic stones belonging to Wari impire from pre-Incan times. After a guided visit we take the road to Punta Colorada along the way, where we'll stop to enjoy different dishes prepared with "Shrimps of the Majes River ." After We take the Pan-American Hi way to return to Arequipa or we can stay and going to Nasca.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Arequipa
- Best Colca Trek - 3 days from 90 EUR
- Colca Bike - 3 days from 120 EUR
- New Colca Trek - 4 days from 120 EUR
- Colca Canyon Bike Tour - 3 days from 300 USD
- Colca Deepest Canyon - 2 days from 42 USD
- Colca trek Deep Canyon Deep Hike - 4 days from 100 USD
- Colca trek Peru Adventures Tours - 4 days from 125 USD
Email the tour operator - Colca Trek Peru
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.