Arequipa River Rafting
- Price from:
- 23 EUR /person
- 051 54 9600170
- 051 54 206217
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- your hotel
- Location Finish:
- your hotel
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 12.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English, non
Last updated: 10/18/2006
Arequipa´s best rafting, lot of fun, just one morning, not experience is requiered.
Half day trip
This river is situated in Arequipa City. To do rafting on this river, we need to travel 25 minutes aprox. till the place called "Chapi Chico" (Charcani), going to Chilina, 7 kilometers further then we raft for 1 and a half hour.
Difficulty : EASY/MEDIUM
Rapids : II, III and III+.
This tour includes:
Helmets, jackets and life vests
Don't forget your sun glasses, sun screen and some sandals.
We start at 9.00 am at your hotel and return at 12.30 pm.
- Extras -
- All equipment included, transport and professional rafting guide.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Arequipa
- Adventure Biking Tours - from 55 USD
- Best Colca Trek - 3 days from 90 EUR
- Colca Bike - 3 days from 120 EUR
- New Colca Trek - 4 days from 120 EUR
- Colca Canyon Bike Tour - 3 days from 300 USD
- Colca Deepest Canyon - 2 days from 42 USD
- Colca Trek Peru - 5 days from 200 EUR
- Colca trek Deep Canyon Deep Hike - 4 days from 100 USD
- Colca trek Peru Adventures Tours - 4 days from 125 USD
Email the tour operator - Arequipa River Rafting
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.