Wine & Valparaiso & Vina del Mar
- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 75 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Guest`s Hotel
- Location Finish:
- Guest`s Hotel
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 01/23/2009
Discover the enological secrets of the Casablanca Valley, the garden city of ViÃ±a del Mar, and the heritage of the port of ValparaÃso.
We begin with the Casablanca Wine Route, the wine tourism destination characterized by the imposing wine cellars and extensive vineyards of Chile's most prestigious wineries. We will visit Casas del Bosque, which will show us their excellent, cold-climate premium wines, particularly known for their fine Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir.
We will then cross the Coastal Mountain Range to ViÃ±a del Mar, whose name was inspired by the vineyards that existed in the area when the city was founded. We will enjoy its extensive parks and beautiful avenues and then continue along the coastal road to ReÃ±aca, which has the best beaches.
We will visit the port of ValparaÃso, a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will enjoy a gourmet lunch (at guestÂ´s expense) and marvel at its history, its beautiful architecture, and its unique geography dominated by hillsides where unique elevators transport residents to their picturesque houses.
- Extras -
- Enjoy our wine and the Pacific Coast!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Valparaiso
- Wine Tours Casablanca Valley - 3 days from 25 CLP
Email the tour operator - Wine & Valparaiso & Vina del Mar
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.