- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 50000 CLP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Portuguese, Spanish, French, English, Russian
Last updated: 05/22/2009
A new Premium Tourism Product for Wine Lovers
The Vinobus experience begins in Santiago, where participants will learn about the relationship between wine and the city before continuing on to Maipo Alto and ViÃ±a PÃ©rez Cruz where we will participate in a private technical tour and taste some of their best premium wines.
Later we will enjoy the scenery and Chile's wine traditions on our way to ViÃ±a Santa Rita. We will visit its unique Andean Museum and then enjoy a gourmet lunch in the winery's DoÃ±a Paula Restaurant. We will explore the vineyards and winemaking facilities, which include the ancient cellars where the finest wines, such as the icon Casa Real, are aged.
The experience concludes with the best panoramic of the day itinerary, where, glass in hand, we will perform the Vinobus ritual.
- Extras -
- Exclusivity, Premium wines, fine gastronomy, the Andes Mountains, and a unique experience are all included in this unique wine tourism experience.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Santiago
Email the tour operator - Vinobus
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.