Ski Loop in Chile
- Price from:
- 650 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Hotel in Santiago
- Location Finish:
- Hotel in Santiago
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 11/03/2006
Enjoy the Ski and snowboard in the three most important ski centers of South America with the major skiable surface in the south hemisphere: El Colorado, La Parva and Valle Nevado. Also, the magic to
Pick up from hotels at 8:00 am. Enjoy the journey to El Colorado, the most popular Ski Resort in Chile. Ski day. Pisco sour at the hotel terrace to watch the sunset. Overnight at El Colorado.
Pick up from hotels at 8:00 am to go to La Parva Ski Resort only 5 mnutes from El Colorado. Ski Day and overnight at El Colorado.
Ski day at Valle Nevado, an elegant Ski Resort only 20 minutes from El Colorado. Overnight at El Colorado.
Free choice of ski center. Lodging in El Colorado
Free choice of ski center. Return to Santiago
- Extras -
- This rates Includes:
Transfer Santiago / Ski Resorts / Santiago
Transportation between Ski Resorts
1 Ski lift for each Ski Resort, 2 ski lift tickets at your choice
4 Nights of Accommodation
Breakfast and Dinner
Air tickets, ski equipment, accident insurance, additional drinks & food, nights before and after the tour.
Double Rooms are standard. Rooms in hostels are shared from 4 to 6 persons
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Santiago
- Vinobus - from 50000 CLP
- Maipo Valley Full Day - from 75 USD
- Wine City Tour at Santiago - from 60 USD
Email the tour operator - Ski Loop in Chile
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.