Rio Buenos Aires VIP Party Tour
- Price from:
- 1.999 USD /person
- 305 861-0778
- 786 522-3667
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- Anywhere in the world
- Location Finish:
- Rio, Buenos Aires
- We Speak:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
Last updated: 03/17/2011
Rio/Buenos Aires Gone Wild! is the ultimate VIP Party tour for 18 to 34 year olds. Inludes, air, hotel, VIP access to Rio's and BA's best nightclubs, guides, city tours, more...
Depart the US for Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Arrive in Rio de Janeiro in the morning. Check into your hotel. Free day to go to the beach, shop, etc. At 11:00 PM, Guide will pick you up to go to one of Rio's Hottest Clubs.
From 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM, your 1/2 Day City Tour is planned for Corcovado (Christ Statue). At 11:00 PM, Guide will pick you up to go to one of Rio's Hottest Clubs.
Free day to chill at Ipanema Beach and check out some of the most beautiful bodies in the world. At 11:00 PM, Guide will pick you up to go to one of Rio's Hottest Clubs.
Free day to chill at Ipanema or Barra do Pepe Beaches. At 9:30 PM, Guide will pick you up to go to one of Rio's Hottest Clubs.
Choose a TGW Optional Excursion (Hang Gliding or Sugar Loaf Mountain) during the day. Free Night to Chill out and get ready for Buenos Aires.
Depart for Buenos Aires in the late afternoon. Arrive in Buenos Aires in the early evening. Check into your hotel. Free night to Chill out and try one of our recommended restaurants.
From 9am - 1pm, your 1/2 Day City Tour of Buenos Aires is planned. At 12:00 AM, you will be picked up at your hotel and taken to one of BA's hottest clubs.
Choose a TGW Optional Excursion (Fiesta Gaucha or River Delta Tour) during the day. At 12:30 AM, you will be picked up at your hotel and taken to one of BA's hottest clubs.
check out of hotel. Free day for shopping. Return home.
- Inclusions -
- Daily Breakfast Buffet (Rio & BA), Departure Taxes and Fees
- Exclusions -
- Food and Drinks
- Extras -
- Rio de Janeiro/Buenos Aires Travel Package: (Starting at $2,199)
Airfare (USA - RIO - BA - USA)
5 Night Hotel Accommodations in Rio
5 Night Hotel Accommodations in BA
4 Night VIP Party Service in Rio
4 Night VIP Party Service in BA
Front of the Line (Rio & BA)
Covers into clubs (Rio & BA)
Transportation to clubs (Rio & BA)
Access to VIP Section of Clubs (Rio)
Private Party Guide in Rio
Airport Pick-up (Rio & BA)
Half Day City Tour (Rio & BA)
24 Hour On-Location Staff (Rio & BA)
Daily Breakfast Buffet (Rio & BA)
Departure Taxes and Fees
**Buenos Aires - BA
**** Package can be customized
About Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro is Brazilâs most visited destination. The city is located on Brazilâs southeast coast over 1,000 miles south of the equator. This means that when it is winter in the United States, it is the middle of summer in Brazil! (Giving you a chance to get a kick ass tan in the middle of January!)
Rio is jam packed with things to offer. Whatever it is that you may be looking forâ¦chances are Rio's got it! Here is a rundown of what to see and do in this awesome city.
It's no secret. Rio de Janeiro is all about the beach. It is people's center of entertainment and relaxation, and anyone who's ever been to Brazil will tell you there is nothing quite like it anywhere! Catch some rays, surf, jog, play soccer or simply crack open an ice cold beer while checking out some of the world's hottest bodies!The beaches we recommend are Ipanema, Barra do Pepe and Copacabana.
If you want to party like a rock star, you've certainly come to the right place! Rio de Janeiro's nightlife is one of the best in the world! Whether you are looking for a relaxing bar to have a couple of capirinhas, or want to get decked out and party with Rio's high society, Rio has a scene just for you! Rio's hottest clubs are spread all over the city and have beautiful Brazilian singles waiting to meet you!
With a population of 13 million people, Buenos Aires is Latin America's third largest city and is one of the world's most cosmopolitan cities. Buenos Aires blends arts, fashion, sports, and nightlife to achieve the perfect combination of sophistication and fun. The city has also been described as the "Paris" of South America for its European style and architecture.
It seems hard to find another city in Latin America with so much passion and excitement. Largely because Buenos Aires is amazingly still undiscovered by most tourists, you will quickly be embraced by locals (porteÃ±os) happy to meet foreigners. With high standards of living, very low crime rates, high percentage of English speakers, and an underdeveloped tourism crowd, Tours Gone Wild clients have found Buenos Aires an ideal spot for a Vacation of a Lifetime! Buenos Aires is the party capital of South America. It's a city that never sleeps. Argentine locals start out the night at 10/11 PM for dinner, so do not expect to find restaurants bustling at the traditional dinner hour of 7/8 PM. While some pubs open as early as 6pm, serious clubbing doesn't start before 2am, and frequently goes on until 6, 7am, or later. At the moment, electronic music dominates the nightlife scene, but Hip-Hop is starting to make a small push. Buenos Aires's hottest clubs are all over the city and away from the tourist areas. Tours Gone Wild gives you VIP access to Buenos Aires's hottest clubs.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rio de Janeiro
- Jewish Day Tour Rio - from 170 USD
- Jewish Full Day Tour Rio - from 310 USD
- Rio Complete Tour - from 130 BRL
- Delta Flight in Rio - from 200 BRL
- Best of Brazil - 12 days from 1435 USD
- New Years in Rio de Janeiro Brazil - 7 days from 1999 USD
- Rio de Janeiro Strictly Come Samba - 3 days from 389 GBP
- Jingando Rio Carnival 2009 - 15 days from 999 GBP
- Jingando Dance and Community - 14 days from 1250 GBP
- Jingando Christmas and New Year in Rio - 14 days from 949 GBP
- Carnival Rio plus Salvador Ultimate Party Package - 10 days from 2.999 USD
- Rio de Janeiro Gone Wild - 7 days from 999 USD
- LesbiGay Brazilian Heat Fortaleza and Rio - 9 days from 1700 USD
- Brazilian Carnival - 5 days from 750 USD
- LesbiGay Brazilian Carnival - 5 days from 750 USD
- LesbiGay New Years Eve in Rio - 4 days from 540 USD
- Marvelous Brazil Florianopolis and Rio Package - 8 days from 1370 USD
- LesbiGay Marvelous Brazil Florianopolis and Rio de Janeiro - 8 days from 1370 GBP
- New Years Eve in Rio - 4 days from 540 USD
- Brazilian Symphony Curitiba and Rio de Janeiro - 8 days from 1220 USD
- Samba and Tango Special Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires - 8 days from 1470 USD
- The Great Lesbigay Brazilian Adventure Rio the Amazon and... - 10 days from 2330 USD
- The Great Brazilian Adventure Rio, the Amazon and Brasilia - 10 days from 1950 USD
- Rio the Marvelous City - 5 days from 500 USD
- Rio for Gay and Lesbian Lovers - 5 days from 480 USD
- Lesbigay Bossa Nova Brazil - 7 days from 750 USD
- Imperial Brazil Rio and Petropolis - 7 days from 600 USD
- Lesbigay Colonial Rio and Paraty - 8 days from 1000 USD
- Colonial Jewels of Brazil Rio de Janeiro and Paraty - 8 days from 900 USD
- Royal Lesbigay Brazil - 7 days from 550 USD
- Bossa nova Brazil Rio de Janeiro and Buzios - 7 days from 720 USD
- Tango & Samba & Waterfalls & Carnival - 10 days from 2295 USD
Email the tour operator - Rio Buenos Aires VIP Party Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.