Carnival Rio plus Salvador Ultimate Party Package
- Price from:
- 2.999 USD /person
- 305 861-0778
- 786 522-3667
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- Anywhere in the world
- Location Finish:
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- We Speak:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/14/2010
Tours Gone Wild is the only company that provides you with the ULTIMATE PARTY CARNIVAL package.We are offering Carnival (5 nights) in Salvador, Bahia, which is one of the wildest street parties.
Day 1 (Feb. 19, 2010 - Thursday)
Depart from the United States to Salvador, Bahia
Day 2 (Feb. 20, 2010- Friday)
Arrive in Salvador, early Afternoon. Check into your respective hotels. Get accomodated then meet group for brief orientation. This night is a night of the Camarote Party.
Day 3 (Feb 21, 2010 - Saturday)
Free day to relax at hotel pool, beach, or see the sights. You can also join the Carnival staff and other group members at various festivities throughout the day or choose an optional tour. Meet at destination point and head over to the BLOCO.
Day 4 (Feb 22, 2010 - Sunday)
Free day to relax. Night of Camarote Party. Group will meet at Camarote at 10 PM and party until ???
Day 5 (Feb 23, 2010 - Monday)
Free day. Meet at destination point and head over to the BLOCO.
FAT TUESDAY!!! (Feb 24, 2010)
Free day. One of the best Bloco parties for Fat Tuesday!!!
Day 7 (Feb 25, 2010 - Wednesday)
Some of the group will fly back to the United States. The others will depart for Rio de Janeiro.Check into the hotel. Free Day. Free night to relax.
Day 8 - 9 (Feb 26 & 27, 2010 - Thursday, Friday)
Day 8 - Optional Tour; Day 9 - Free day. Both nights include the TGW Party Service, which includes VIP access to a different club each night, Front of Line Entry, Covers, Private Guides, & Optional Bottle Service.
Day 10 (Feb 28th - Saturday)
Free day to Relax. Free Night or choose to purchase tickets to Winner's Parade or an extra night out with us. This is a can't miss and one of the most beautiful parades you will ever see.
Day 11 (Mar 1st - Sunday) Depart for the United States.
- Inclusions -
- Departure Taxes and Fees
- Exclusions -
- Package can be customizable
- Extras -
- Carnival 2010 Package: What's Included
Dates: Feb. 11 - Feb. 21, 2010 (Pricing Starting at $2,999.00)
- (USA - Salvador, Bahia - Rio - USA)
9 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- (5 Nights - Salvador; 4 Nights - Rio)
4 Nights VIP Party Service - Salvador
- (2 Nights - Camarotes; 2 Nights - Blocos)
2 Nights VIP Party Service - Rio
- (Transfers to clubs, covers,VIP access & guides)
Airport Pick-up/Drop-off in both cities
24 Hour On-Location Staff in both cities
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Departure Taxes and Fees
Tours Gone Wild is the only company that provides you with the ULTIMATE PARTY CARNIVAL package.We are offering Carnival (5 nights) in Salvador, Bahia, which is one of the wildest street parties in the world and the best Carnival in Brazil. The ULTIMATE CARNIVAL package also includes four nights of post-Carnival partying in Rio de Janeiro, where the top Samba school will be crowned in the winner's parade. The VIP Party Service in Salvador, Bahia is separated into 2 parties. Two of the nights we provide you with access into "Camarote" parties, which are located next to the parade route. Camarotes are huge parties with different dance floors, food courts, bars, and hundreds beautiful Brazilian singles. The three other nights of Carnival TGW provides you with access into the "Blocos", which are street parties inside the parade.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rio de Janeiro
- Jewish Day Tour Rio - from 170 USD
- Jewish Full Day Tour Rio - from 310 USD
- Rio Complete Tour - from 130 BRL
- Delta Flight in Rio - from 200 BRL
- Best of Brazil - 12 days from 1435 USD
- New Years in Rio de Janeiro Brazil - 7 days from 1999 USD
- Rio de Janeiro Strictly Come Samba - 3 days from 389 GBP
- Jingando Rio Carnival 2009 - 15 days from 999 GBP
- Jingando Dance and Community - 14 days from 1250 GBP
- Jingando Christmas and New Year in Rio - 14 days from 949 GBP
- Rio Buenos Aires VIP Party Tour - 10 days from 1.999 USD
- Rio de Janeiro Gone Wild - 7 days from 999 USD
- LesbiGay Brazilian Heat Fortaleza and Rio - 9 days from 1700 USD
- Brazilian Carnival - 5 days from 750 USD
- LesbiGay Brazilian Carnival - 5 days from 750 USD
- LesbiGay New Years Eve in Rio - 4 days from 540 USD
- Marvelous Brazil Florianopolis and Rio Package - 8 days from 1370 USD
- LesbiGay Marvelous Brazil Florianopolis and Rio de Janeiro - 8 days from 1370 GBP
- New Years Eve in Rio - 4 days from 540 USD
- Brazilian Symphony Curitiba and Rio de Janeiro - 8 days from 1220 USD
- Samba and Tango Special Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires - 8 days from 1470 USD
- The Great Lesbigay Brazilian Adventure Rio the Amazon and... - 10 days from 2330 USD
- The Great Brazilian Adventure Rio, the Amazon and Brasilia - 10 days from 1950 USD
- Rio the Marvelous City - 5 days from 500 USD
- Rio for Gay and Lesbian Lovers - 5 days from 480 USD
- Lesbigay Bossa Nova Brazil - 7 days from 750 USD
- Imperial Brazil Rio and Petropolis - 7 days from 600 USD
- Lesbigay Colonial Rio and Paraty - 8 days from 1000 USD
- Colonial Jewels of Brazil Rio de Janeiro and Paraty - 8 days from 900 USD
- Royal Lesbigay Brazil - 7 days from 550 USD
- Bossa nova Brazil Rio de Janeiro and Buzios - 7 days from 720 USD
- Tango & Samba & Waterfalls & Carnival - 10 days from 2295 USD
Email the tour operator - Carnival Rio plus Salvador Ultimate Party Package
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.