Puna and Salt Flats
- Price from:
- 350 ARS /person
- +54 387 4215625
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- your Salta hotel
- Location Finish:
- your Salta Hotel
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 04/06/2009
Pre-incan ruins - colouful mountains - Salt flat
In our way, we pass the traditional town of Quijano and then, we reach to the impressive Toro Gorge. We stop and take a stroll in the pre-Incan city of Tastil.
Then, we continue our trip to San Antonio de los Cobres, which is a small mining town, to have lunch. In the afternoon, we take the famous 40 national route, which takes us to the Salt Flats, Where you will see the magnificence of the Puna.
Then, we go down the impressive Lipan Slope till we reach the picturesque Purmamarca town (Province of Jujuy), with its famous Seven Colour Hill. Then, we come back to Salta.
- Extras -
- We are a Travel Agency located in the city of Salta, whose members are tourism professionals who have devoted their lives to their careers.
Our main goal is to transform a simple tour into a Personal Experience, where quality and kindness are our top priorities.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Salta
- Bodegas of Cafayate - from 140 USD
- Mystical Cachi - from 175 ARS
- Cafayate Colors - from 160 ARS
- Andean Humahuaca - from 210 ARS
Email the tour operator - Puna and Salt Flats
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: