- Price from:
- 175 ARS /person
- +54 387 4215625
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- your Salta hotel
- Location Finish:
- your Salta Hotel
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 04/06/2009
Mystical old spanish style town in the "Calchaquies Valleys"
This tour begins in the Lerma Valley, then going through the dense mountain jungle in Los Laureles and reaching the Escoipe Gorge and La Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop's Slope), which is a mountain path that leads to Piedra del Molino, at 3348 m.a.s.l. After this, we reach Los
Cardones National Park for several photo stops.
Then, we go to the picturesque town of Cachi where we visit the Archaeological Museum (it houses vestiges of several native cultures of the region, since its first inhabitants) and the Church
Then, we have lunch and in the afternoon we come back to Salta.
- Extras -
- We are a Travel Agency located in the city of Salta, whose members are tourism professionals who have devoted their lives to their careers.
Our main goal is to transform a simple tour into a Personal Experience, where quality and kindness are our top priorities.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Salta
- Bodegas of Cafayate - from 140 USD
- Cafayate Colors - from 160 ARS
- Puna and Salt Flats - from 350 ARS
- Andean Humahuaca - from 210 ARS
Email the tour operator - Mystical Cachi
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.