Los Linderos And Cerro Champaqui
- Price from:
- 110 USD /person
- 54 351 4221264
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your hotel
- Location Finish:
- Your hotel
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 11/08/2007
memorable trekking and 4wd experience to the highest peak in cordoba.
It is an adventurous trip of about 360 Kilometers, with 140 kilometers of four wheel drive through dirt roads, 20 kilometers of extreme four wheel drive and three hours of trekking through gorgeous back country terrain. We while pass trough the Sierras Chicas, to arrive at the beautiful valley of Calamuchita where we will pass through the center of the Comechingon Sierra Range (name given to the native American that inhabited this area) to arrive at the summit of the twin hills of Cerro Linderos and Cerro Champaqui, situated 2800 metros above sea level. This beautiful valley creates a unique backdrop at the foot of the Altas Cumbres. We will pass through painteresque pueblos of the sierras, border its crystal clear lakes and rivers, and enjoy sights through narrow passages. This area is also known to house large extensions of pine trees. We will pass through ravines and climb trough rugged terrain to reach the painteresque pueblos of Atla Gracia, Villa General Belgrano, and Santa Rosa Calamuchita. At the final leg of the excursion we will come across the beautiful mountain pueblos of Atos Pampa, San Miguel de los Rios and Yacanto, before returning to the city of Cordoba.
- Inclusions -
- ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDES
- Extras -
- It is an adventurous trip of about 360 Kilometers, with 140 kilometers of four wheel drive through dirt roads, 20 kilometers of extreme four wheel drive and three hours of trekking through gorgeous back country terrain.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cordoba
- Quebrada Del Condorito National Park - from 200 ARS
- Adventures on Horseback - 7 days from 840 USD
Email the tour operator - Los Linderos And Cerro Champaqui
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.