Tango Thru Argentina
- Price from:
- 3290 USD /person
- 770 479 6409
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Buenos Aires
- Location Finish:
- Buenos Aires
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/11/2008
Come exprience Argentina with us!!We will begin in the capital of Buenos Aires,then San Carlos de Bariloche,El Calafate,The Perito Moreno Glacier,Ushuaia,and finaly,Tierra del Fuego National Park.
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires International Airport (Ezeiza)
You will be met by our English speaking representative and driven to your hotel.
14:00: Private Guided tour of Buenos Aires (3 ½ Hours).
This afternoon you will have a private City Tour of Buenos Aires, visiting the National Congress, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Plaza de Mayo, and then drive into the districts of San Telmo, La Boca, Palermo. Next you will visit the upscale neighborhood of Recoleta with its elegant cafés and restaurants.
Sites: Downtown, San Telmo, La Boca, Puerto Madero, San Martín Square, Recoleta, Palermo.
Stops: Plaza de Mayo, Plaza Dorrego, Caminito, Woman's bridge, Paz Palace, Recoleta cemetery, Rosedal.
Day 2: Full day excursion to Tigre (7 hours).
This morning your guide will pick you up from your hotel and then drive to North Buenos Aires; we will visit the ancient QUINTAS (Country State) and modern residences both mixed in San Isidro, one of the oldest towns around Buenos Aires. Tigre is the entrance to the mysterious Parana's Delta and you will have a fabulous boat ride there!
You can't miss Quinta Pueyrredon, one of the best nineteenth century districts located in the popular Puerto de Frutos.
Sites: San Isidro's historical district, Tigre's delta (boat trip through the canals).
Stops: river's belvederes, Quinta Pueyrredón, Puerto de Frutos.
Notes: Lunch is served at Hotel Villa Julia
Day 3: Free in day. Evening Tango dinner Show!
Today you will have the full day to relax, shop in stylish boutiques, and stroll through this wonderful city. This evening you will experience a Tango Dinner Show in this city so full of color and life.
Day 4: Flight Buenos Aires San Carlos de Bariloche.
Am: transfer to the national airport for your flight to San Carlos de Bariloche
At your arrival you will be met by our English-speaking representative and driven to your hotel. You will have the afternoon free to explore this beautiful lakeside town. If you like chocolate, you will be in heaven visiting the numerous local shops along Mitre Street!
Day 5: Circuito Chico.
Today you will take a full-day trip along the Circuito Chico, which starts west from Bariloche along the shores of the Nahuel Huapi Lake. You will stop by the base of the Campanario Hill, where you can take an optional chairlift to the top (price not included), which affords an amazing 360 degree view of the entire area. Highly recommended! Then you continue on to the resort area of Llao Llao driving by numerous colorful lakes and lagoons. Following the ride you will do some light trekking in the Municipal Park and visit Brazo Tristeza in Lopez Bay.
After Lunch we will go on to Colonia Suiza, the first settlement of Swiss immigrants in this area; after we go down to Lake Moreno and Cerro Catedral, then we will do some kayaking in Lake Gutierrez. We will finish our tour with a mini-trek to Cascada de los Duendes.
18:30: We return to our Hotel in Bariloche.
Day 6: Bariloche.
Today you will have an extraordinary view of this picturesque area, a full day excursion to San Martin de los Andes and the 7 lakes, followed by a wine tasting. We will shuttle along the northern shore of the Nahuel Huapi Lake for a brief visit to Villa La Angostura and then continue on by several interesting lakes: Espejo, Correntoso, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner and Machonico. We will have a picnic lunch on a small beach with a panoramic view point. Finally bordering the Lacar Lake we will reach the town of San Martin de los Andes where we will have the chance of sampling some Argentinean Malbec at the local Wine bar.
Day 7: Flight Bariloche to El Calafate.
Am: transfer to the airport for your flight down to El Calafate.
Arrival at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
Afternoon: You are free to browse the many specialized handcraft shops for souvenirs and browse the bookstores with excellent books for your coffee table!
Day 8: Perito Moreno Glacier.
Morning: Today will be a spectacular day that you are never going to forget! You will be picked up from your hotel to start our full day adventure in Perito Moreno Glacier, one of the most active glaciers in the world, with central portions growing 2 meters per day. You can walk down to the various viewing / listening platforms to hear the unmistakable rifle-shot sound of the ice cracking deep inside the glacier, and see pieces of ice calving off into the water - a truly unforgettable experience.
Day 9 Flight Calafate Ushuaia.
Am: transfer to the airport for your flight to Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world. Arrival at the airport where our guide will meet you and drive you to your hotel.
Afternoon: Guided tour of Ushuaia, ending with a trip to the Museo Fin del Mundo, or End of the World Museum.
Day 10: Full day excursion to Lakes off road.
Morning: Yet another spectacular day! After breakfast, we will collect you from your hotel and drive you in a 4X4 vehicle to National Road #3, where you will have amazing views of Carbajal and Tierra Mayor Valley. We will stop by Garibaldi Pass to have a panoramic view of this marvelous place. We continue on to see lakes Escondido and Fagnano, passing through dense forest along the way. The mountains, valleys and waterfalls will keep your cameras busy, and the crystal clear waters of the lakes invite you to meditate and take in the beautiful natural surroundings.
16:30: Back to Ushuaia.
Day 11: Full day Excursion to the Tierra de Fuego National Park.
Morning: after breakfast, you will picked up by our Guide and drive you to the National Park. We will go through the costal path (3 hours) with lot of vegetation (High Deciduous Beech, Low Deciduous Beech, Evergreen Beech, Wintersbark, Firebush, etc.). Then we board an 18-person Zodiac :a very stable boat -- and motor to a beautiful bay called Ensenada. We navigate along the Beagle Channel to the Redonda Island and have a view of Rocky Cormorants that nestle in a rocky wall of the isle. We disembark on the island and have lunch in a refuge (Wow, what a view!). Lunch is homemade pasta and drinks included are red wine, sodas and mineral water. After lunch you have some free time to walk around the island. Following our siesta we will head to Lapataia Bay and along this trip we will see some of the most beautiful seabirds of the Argentinean South (Albatrosses, Petrels, Snowy Sheath Bills and sometimes Penguins). We arrive in Lapataia Bay, end of the Panamerican Road, end of the world, pure beauty. Here we will board our van to go back to Ushuaia, arriving at 16:30 approximately.
Day 12: Flight Ushuaia Buenos Aires.
Transfer back to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires then back home.
- Extras -
- Price Inclusive:
Price: $3,290 per person in double occupancy.
All transfers airport hotel Airport during you entire trip in Argentina.
All tours and excursions mentioned on the itinerary including: Guide, transport and entrance fees.
All nights of accommodation in superior tourist Hotels in double occupancy.
Flight tickets: Buenos Aires-Bariloche/Bariloche-Calafate/Calafate-Ushuaia/Ushuaia Buenos Aires.
Twelve breakfasts, Five lunches and One dinner Show.
English speaking Guide for all tours.
Our Assistance during your entire trip.
Price does not include:
International Air fare.
Domestic flight airport tax: $4.
International flight airport tax: US18.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires City Tour - from 195 USD
- Buenos Aires Adventures in Architecture - from 195 USD
- Buenos Aires By Night - from 195 USD
- Argentine Wine Tasting Event - from 50 USD
- Jewish Day Tour Jewish Buenos Aires Deluxe Tour - from 255 USD
- Jewish Budget Day Tour Buenos Aires - from 80 USD
- Jewish Tour Jewish Buenos Aires - from 165 USD
- Buenos Aires City Tour - from 195 USD
- Buenos Aires Shopper - from 100 ARS
- Lunch and Dinner Tango Show - from 170 ARS
- City Tour in Buenos Aires - from 60 ARS
- Pub Crawl Best of Buenos Aires - from 60 ARS
- One Day Culinary Tour in Buenos Aires - from 150 USD
- Sailing Day - from 150 USD
- Walking B A - from 15 USD
- Gay Gaucho Night - from 60 USD
- Delta Islands & Tigre - from 400 USD
- Baires Fun 2Soccer Tour - from 40 USD
- Historical Buenos Aires - from 40 USD
- Buenos Aires Urban Adventure Jewish Singles - 7 days from 2300 USD
- Best of Argentina - 12 days from 1270 USD
- Buenos Aires Gone Wild - 7 days from 940 USD
- Buenos Aires For The Young - 7 days from 940 USD
- Spanish Immersion & Cultural Tours - 5 days from 180 USD
- Lesbigay Samba Tango Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires - 8 days from 1570 USD
- Lesbian & Gay Buenos Aires - 4 days from 510 USD
- Buenos Aires that old European style in America - 4 days from 410 USD
- Patagonia Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- Buenos Aires City - 5 days from 350 USD
- Football enthusiasts tour of Argentina and Brazil - 11 days from 1790 USD
- Discovering Patagonia - 11 days from 2412 USD
- Buenos Aires VIP Party Tour - 7 days from 1599 USD
Email the tour operator - Tango Thru Argentina
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.