Buenos Aires Urban Adventure Jewish Singles
- Price from:
- 2300 USD /person
- 877 tango si
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Buenos Aires
- Location Finish:
- Buenos Aires
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 06/05/2009
Come on down! We invite you to join an intimate group of travelers for a week of Tango (the dance of passion!) and cultural exploration in Buenos Aires (the South American city that does not sleep!)
Buenos Aires Day 1, Mon
We look forward to greeting you at the Ezeiza Intl Airport!
Arrival at the airport is generally before 9 am if you are coming in from the US. We'll transfer to our hotel and do check-in, then meet for a snack, introductions, and welcome. Check- in is officially at 3p but we hope rooms will be available earlier. Following check-in your options are: siesta or a walking/orientation tour of the neighborhood with your traveljewish host. Afternoon will include lunch followed by free-time to wander the âhood, hit an internet cafÃ©, or grab a nap if you haven't already. In the evening, we'll walk to a delicious dinner. Return to the hotel; Milonga for those who are interested.
Buenos Aires Day 2, Tues
Morning! Breakfast is offered at the hotel. We'll begin our day with an intro city tour--enjoy a peek into Buenos Aires' story. We'll share with you the historical layout of the city and the unique flavors of the distinct barrios. Lunch at a cozy spot. From there shuttle available back to the hotel and free time until our evening program. Evening program: Tango lesson followed by dinner featuring excellent food + wine-tasting of local vinos. Milonga for those who are interested!
Buenos Aires Day 3, Wed
Morning! Breakfast is offered at the hotel. This morning we start off the day with a tango workshop. Lunch together followed by a shopping excursion to the hip and happening barrio of Palermo for those who are interested. Otherwise, shuttle back to the hotel. Meet up in the lobby for our evening program which includes a delicious dinner in Puerto Madero. Milonga outing to follow.
Buenos Aires Day 4, Thurs
Buen dia! Breakfast at the hotel. Today we're going to San Antonio de Areco, where you'll glimpse ranch-life and its story in Argentine culture. We'll teach you how to drink a proper mate (MAH-tay) and enjoy an authentic BBQ. Dinner in Canyitas and Milonga by night.
Buenos Aires Day 5, Fri
Morning! Breakfast is offered at the hotel. This morning we start off the day with a tango workshop. Lunch together followed by free time. We'll meet up in the lobby at 7p for a cooking class and then out to dinner. Milonga by night.
Buenos Aires Day 6, Sat
Morning! Breakfast is offered at the hotel. Art tour for the artistic of you! We meet in the lobby at noon. Following, we'll point you to an open-air market in Recoleta, where you can peruse locally-made crafts. La Biela, a famous cafÃ© here, is renown for its people-watching. We'll regroup in the evening for tango instruction and show. Milonga by night.
Buenos Aires Day 7, Sun
Morning! Breakfast is offered at the hotel. Check out is at noon. We'll meet then to go to the (famous) BA San Telmo Flea Market. âGoodbyeâ Lunch along the River Plate. Return to the hotel by 4pm to prepare for transfer to airport for overnight flight. (Flights to U.S. arrive Monday morning)
- Extras -
- In addition to tango, our outings include enriching culinary, artistic, and social activitiesâ€'all with an eye to celebrating your visit to Buenos Aires.
The itinerary focuses on an intro to the uniquely distinct neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, a selection of her more classic traditions, and an opportunity to connect to the people living here.
Oct 25-Nov 1, 2009 [20s/30s]
Nov 15-22, 2009 [30s/40s]
Nov 29-Dec 6, 2009 [40s]
Dec 20-27, 2009 [50+]
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires City Tour - from 195 USD
- Buenos Aires Adventures in Architecture - from 195 USD
- Buenos Aires By Night - from 195 USD
- Argentine Wine Tasting Event - from 50 USD
- Jewish Day Tour Jewish Buenos Aires Deluxe Tour - from 255 USD
- Jewish Budget Day Tour Buenos Aires - from 80 USD
- Jewish Tour Jewish Buenos Aires - from 165 USD
- Buenos Aires City Tour - from 195 USD
- Buenos Aires Shopper - from 100 ARS
- Lunch and Dinner Tango Show - from 170 ARS
- City Tour in Buenos Aires - from 60 ARS
- Pub Crawl Best of Buenos Aires - from 60 ARS
- One Day Culinary Tour in Buenos Aires - from 150 USD
- Sailing Day - from 150 USD
- Walking B A - from 15 USD
- Gay Gaucho Night - from 60 USD
- Delta Islands & Tigre - from 400 USD
- Baires Fun 2Soccer Tour - from 40 USD
- Historical Buenos Aires - from 40 USD
- Best of Argentina - 12 days from 1270 USD
- Buenos Aires Gone Wild - 7 days from 940 USD
- Buenos Aires For The Young - 7 days from 940 USD
- Tango Thru Argentina - 12 days from 3290 USD
- Spanish Immersion & Cultural Tours - 5 days from 180 USD
- Lesbigay Samba Tango Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires - 8 days from 1570 USD
- Lesbian & Gay Buenos Aires - 4 days from 510 USD
- Buenos Aires that old European style in America - 4 days from 410 USD
- Patagonia Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- Buenos Aires City - 5 days from 350 USD
- Football enthusiasts tour of Argentina and Brazil - 11 days from 1790 USD
- Discovering Patagonia - 11 days from 2412 USD
- Buenos Aires VIP Party Tour - 7 days from 1599 USD
Email the tour operator - Buenos Aires Urban Adventure Jewish Singles
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.