Buenos Aires City Tour
Image of Buenos Aires City Tour
- Price from:
- 195 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/12/2009
This mixture of the cool sophistication of a modern city with the pulsating sensuality of Latin America makes Buenos Aires a special place.
- Extras -
- Duration: 4 hours (half day) 7 hours (full day)
Buenos Aires is undoubtedly the Latin American city that most closely resembles the large cosmopolitan and aristocratic European cities. In addition to this, Buenos Aires draws from the tradition of belonging to the â€Americasâ€ and houses a unique combination of her immigrantsâ€ stories--from the colorful humble houses of "La Boca" section to the music and culture of Tango birthed in "San Telmo".
Enjoy exploring Buenos Aires via private car with our fantastically engaging hosts who look forward to sharing the highlights of Buenos Airesâ€ history, architecture, and food with you. Youâ€ll take a look at select neighborhoods to gain understanding into the past and present of bustling Buenos Aires (BA).
We think youâ€ll find our creative touch a fine way to explore the city during your visit.
See the balcony where Evita rallied her Argentine audiences, the Obelisk where thousands of citizens joined when Argentina won the (Soccer) World Cup, and again when she won back her Democracy, and the architecturally impressive cemetery where Argentineâ€s elite rest in peace.
Includes: transfers + (fabulous) English-speaking guide
Duration: Half day tours are 4 hours, and full day 7 hours.
Pick up from your hotel by comfortable private car or van and enthusiastic host is generally at 9.30am or 2.30pm.
Half Day Buenos Aires City tour includes:
Plaza de Mayo, La Boca, San Telmo, Puerto Madero
Buenos Aires City Tour - Half Day
US$195 for 1
US$215 for 2
US$275 for 3
US$325 for 4
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires City Tour - from 195 USD
- Buenos Aires Adventures in Architecture - from 195 USD
- Buenos Aires By Night - from 195 USD
- Argentine Wine Tasting Event - from 50 USD
- Jewish Day Tour Jewish Buenos Aires Deluxe Tour - from 255 USD
- Jewish Budget Day Tour Buenos Aires - from 80 USD
- Jewish Tour Jewish Buenos Aires - from 165 USD
- Buenos Aires Shopper - from 100 ARS
- Lunch and Dinner Tango Show - from 170 ARS
- City Tour in Buenos Aires - from 60 ARS
- Pub Crawl Best of Buenos Aires - from 60 ARS
- One Day Culinary Tour in Buenos Aires - from 150 USD
- Sailing Day - from 150 USD
- Walking B A - from 15 USD
- Gay Gaucho Night - from 60 USD
- Delta Islands & Tigre - from 400 USD
- Baires Fun 2Soccer Tour - from 40 USD
- Historical Buenos Aires - from 40 USD
- Buenos Aires Urban Adventure Jewish Singles - 7 days from 2300 USD
- Best of Argentina - 12 days from 1270 USD
- Buenos Aires Gone Wild - 7 days from 940 USD
- Buenos Aires For The Young - 7 days from 940 USD
- Tango Thru Argentina - 12 days from 3290 USD
- Spanish Immersion & Cultural Tours - 5 days from 180 USD
- Lesbigay Samba Tango Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires - 8 days from 1570 USD
- Lesbian & Gay Buenos Aires - 4 days from 510 USD
- Buenos Aires that old European style in America - 4 days from 410 USD
- Patagonia Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- Buenos Aires City - 5 days from 350 USD
- Football enthusiasts tour of Argentina and Brazil - 11 days from 1790 USD
- Discovering Patagonia - 11 days from 2412 USD
- Buenos Aires VIP Party Tour - 7 days from 1599 USD
Email the tour operator - Buenos Aires City Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.