Winery Tour in the Oregon Countryside
- Price from:
- 80 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/19/2006
Savor award-winning Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay and Riesling while your designated driver guides you through the rolling hills of the picturesque Willamette Valley.
- Extras -
- Winery Tour in the Oregon Countryside
Savor award-winning Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay and Riesling while your designated driver guides you through the rolling hills of the picturesque Willamette Valley. Visits to at least four wineries, all tasting fees and a step-by-step tour of the wine-making process are included.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Portland
- Whale Watching by Boat with Sightseeing - from 73 USD
- Portland Whitewater River Rafting Tours - from 45 USD
- Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Mount Hood Loop Tour - from 52.5 USD
- Mount Saint Helens Tour - from 58.5 USD
- Northern Oregon Coast Tour - from 57.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Winery Tour in the Oregon Countryside
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.