Whale Watching by Boat with Sightseeing
- Price from:
- 73 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/28/2007
Combine a scenic coast tour with the excitement of seeing 40-ton gray whales up close on the Pacific Ocean! Learn about the whales of the world, and the natural and local history of Oregon.
- Extras -
- Thank you for your interest in our tours.
The way we operate our tours is by piecing together groups with the minimum group size being four. So, we take the date of the tour our customers wish to go on and then call them back when we receive enough interest to run the tour and confirm that it is indeed running on the day requested.
When we have your date and phone number in our schedule book we will contact you as soon as we can confirm (If your group is smaller than four). Most guests are not willing to pay for four, but if you are - we can run it when you wish. If we get others to join us you won't have to pay for four. We will put your date in our schedule book and will contact you if we have the phone numbers which allow us to do so.
We wish we could do the tour for smaller group sizes, but we need to turn at least a small profit on a tour. From November through March it is a bit more difficult to put together groups because of fewer tourists, but we will always try!
About 85% of our bookings are made within three days of the date. Our answering machine will always list the tours we are doing in the next few days, even if we are not in the office.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Portland
- Portland Whitewater River Rafting Tours - from 45 USD
- Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Mount Hood Loop Tour - from 52.5 USD
- Mount Saint Helens Tour - from 58.5 USD
- Northern Oregon Coast Tour - from 57.5 USD
- Winery Tour in the Oregon Countryside - from 80 USD
Email the tour operator - Whale Watching by Boat with Sightseeing
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.