Portland Whitewater River Rafting Tours
- Price from:
- 45 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Estacada, Oregon
- Location Finish:
- Estacada, Oregon
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/13/2006
Only 45 minutes from town on the scenic Clackamas river, half & full day family-friendly whitewater rafting river tours are available April - August. No prior experience or special equipment required.
Half day trips: 9:30 - 12:30 and 1:00 - 4:00.Full day trips: 9:30 - 4:00.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Portland
- Whale Watching by Boat with Sightseeing - from 73 USD
- Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Mount Hood Loop Tour - from 52.5 USD
- Mount Saint Helens Tour - from 58.5 USD
- Northern Oregon Coast Tour - from 57.5 USD
- Winery Tour in the Oregon Countryside - from 80 USD
Email the tour operator - Portland Whitewater River Rafting Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.