Northern Oregon Coast Tour
- Price from:
- 57.5 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/19/2006
Journey along Oregons breathtaking coastline stopping for viewing wildlife, pristine beaches and rocky cliff headlands. Learn about natural, Native American and regional history.
- Extras -
- Northern Oregon Coast Tour
Journey along Oregon's breathtaking coastline stopping for viewing wildlife, pristine beaches and rocky cliff headlands. Learn about natural, Native American and regional history. Options include beach or ancient forest walks, shopping, wine tasting or cheese factory visits.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Portland
- Whale Watching by Boat with Sightseeing - from 73 USD
- Portland Whitewater River Rafting Tours - from 45 USD
- Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Mount Hood Loop Tour - from 52.5 USD
- Mount Saint Helens Tour - from 58.5 USD
- Winery Tour in the Oregon Countryside - from 80 USD
Email the tour operator - Northern Oregon Coast Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.