- Price from:
- 705 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Avenue
- Location Finish:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Avenue
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Italian, Spanish, English, Dutch
Last updated: 02/13/2009
What to expect: Boston; Quebec City; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Niagara Falls; Washington, D.C.
NEW YORK CITY ï¿½ BOSTON
Board your coach, settle back and depart north into the New
England states of Connecticut and Massachusetts. Upon arrival
in Boston, sightseeing tour of this historic city including Faneuil
Hall, M.I.T. and Harvard University. Evening at leisure for
BOSTON - QUï¿½BEC CITY
Continue northward through New England, land of rolling green
hills and rivers. Enter Canada and proceed to Quï¿½bec City, a
charming French city on the St. Lawrence River. Upon arrival
enjoy a sightseeing tour of Quebec City, visit this historic and
scenic city, including Old Quebec, the fortifications and Battlefield
QUï¿½BEC CITY ï¿½ MONTRï¿½AL
Morning free to enjoy a leisurely stroll and experience the international
fl avor of Quebec City. In the afternoon, depart Quebec City travelling
west to Montreal, the sophisticated, cosmopolitan center of the Quebec
province. Upon arrival, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Montreal, with
its Old City and much more. Optional night tour will be offered.
MONTRï¿½AL ï¿½ OTTAWA
Departure from Montreal travelling to Canadaï¿½s capital - Ottawa. Upon
arrival, sightseeing tour of Ottawa, including Canadaï¿½s Parliament Hill,
and other sights. Afternoon at leisure.
OTTAWA - TORONTO
Early departure to Toronto. Travel south towards the St. Lawrence
River then through Thousand Islands and along the coast of Lake
TORONTO - NIAGARA FALLS
Our morning sightseeing of Toronto will show off this modern Canadian
city of glass and steel. Continue to Niagara Falls and a cruise
on the Maid of the Mist, which allows for a breathtaking view of the
falls (in the winter months, explore the Scenic Tunnels behind the falls
instead). This evening, enjoy an optional dinner with a panoramic view
of the illuminated falls beneath the evening sky.
NIAGARA FALLS - WASHINGTON, D. C.
Depart Niagara Falls. Continue through Pennsylvania. Time permitting,
a stop will be made at an Amish market. The Amish preserve
the elements of late 17th-century European rural culture. Arrive in
Washington, DC, the nationï¿½s capital, in the early evening.
WASHINGTON, D. C.
Our morning panoramic sightseeing tour is devoted to the landmarks
and monuments of this great city: the White House, the Washington
Monument, Arlington Cemetery, the Supreme Court and the Capitol.
Afternoon is free to explore one of the Smithsonian museums, such
as the National Air and Space Museum.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - PHILADELPHIA -
NEW YORK CITY
Travel south to Philadelphia, the birthplace of American Liberty.
Pass by the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the
Declaration of Independence was signed and the U.S. Constitution
written. Arrive in New York in the late afternoon.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation for 8 nights, including taxes and porterage
- Exclusions -
- Washington Night Tour · Dinner in Washington
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in North Hudson
Email the tour operator - Eastern Wonders
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.