Mini Niagara Falls
- Price from:
- 239 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- New York
- Location Finish:
- New York
- We Speak:
- Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 03/10/2009
The beauty of Niagara in just 2 nights!
NEW YORK â NIAGARA FALLS
(372 M / 595 KM)
Depart New York City and travel through New York State, passing
some beautiful countryside and varied scenery on a leisurely drive
through the Catskill Mountains and the Finger Lakes region. Arrive
in Niagara Falls in the early evening.
NIAGARA FALLS â TORONTO â NIAGARA FALLS
(212 M / 339 KM)
Depart for Toronto. Our sightseeing tour upon arrival highlights this modern
city with glass skyscrapers, the Skydome and unique City Hall. Return to
Niagara to experience the exhilarating Maid of the Mist cruise to the foot
of Niagara's Horseshoe Falls. This evening enjoy an optional dinner with a
panoramic view of the falls beneath the evening sky.
NIAGARA FALLS â CORNING â NEW YORK
(425 M / 680 KM)
Depart Niagara Falls. Continue south through the countryside of New York
State and on to New York City arriving in the early evening.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation for 2 nights, including taxes and porterage
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Niagara Falls
- The Mob Tours - from 29.95 USD
Email the tour operator - Mini Niagara Falls
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.