USA Eastern triangle
- Price from:
- 332 USD /person
- +1 561-935 3280
- +1 561-655-3202
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- New York
- Location Finish:
- New York
- Start time:
- End time:
- Approx. 05:00PM
- We Speak:
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch
Last updated: 03/23/2010
Niagara Falls- Toronto- Washington, D.C.- New York
Discover the beautiful and varied scenery of “the other New York” on a leisurely drive through the legendary Catskill Mountains. Early evening arrival at Niagara Falls.
This morning, depart for Toronto, where our orientation tours highlights this modern city with glass skyscrapers, the Skydome and City Hall. Then return to Niagara to experience the exhilarating Maid of the Mist cruise to the foot of Niagara’s Horseshoe Falls (in winter months, explore the Scenic Tunnels behind the Falls instead). This evening, enjoy an optional dinner with a panoramic view of the falls beneath the evening sky.
Early morning departure through Pennsylvania en route to Washington, DC. Time permitting, a stop will be made at an Amish market (except on Sundays when the market is closed). The Amish preserve the elements of late 17th century European rural culture. Arrive in Washington, DC, the nation’s capital, in the early evening.
Our morning panoramic sightseeing tour is devoted to the landmarks and monuments of this great city: the White House, the Washington Monument, Arlington Cemetery and the US Capitol. Afternoon is free to explore one of the Smithsonian museums, such as the National Air and Space Museum.
Travel north to Philadelphia, the birthplace of American Liberty. Famous sights include the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the U.S. Constitution written. Arrive in New York in the late afternoon.
- Inclusions -
- Accomodation for 4 nights, including taxes and porterage,
- Exclusions -
- Flights to New York
- Extras -
- Skylon Tower Dinner,
Washington Night Tower,
Dinner in Washington.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in New York City
- New York Tour of TV & Movie Sites - from 38 USD
- Historic Chinatown & Little Italy - from 18 USD
- Gotham Walking Tours - from 18 USD
- Central Park Audio Tour - from 7.95 USD
- Hip Hop Tour Led by Pioneers of Rap - from 48 USD
- Walk It Out The Harlem Hip Hop Walking Tour - from 25 USD
- Queens Bridge & Hollis Rap Tour - from 30 USD
- Harlem Hip Hop Church with Kurtis Blow - from 20 USD
- Personal New York City Tours - from 35 USD
- Harlem Hip Hop Tours - from 500 USD
- Liberty Tour - from 119 USD
Email the tour operator - USA Eastern triangle
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.