Personal New York City Tours
- Price from:
- 35 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 02/05/2007
Custom to your schedule, pace and likes. Full 9-hour tour costs less than a hotel room. A native New Yorker will show you major sights, plus locally known treasures. Licensed by the City of New York.
We give you a personal insider's view of New York City. We travel from place to place by subway - just like 4 million New Yorkers do everyday. It is the quickest and easiest way to get around. There are no traffic jams or stop lights. With us, you see more of New York in less time.
- Inclusions -
- Free pre-arrival email support and consultation, regarding your trip to New York City.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in New York City
- New York Tour of TV & Movie Sites - from 38 USD
- Historic Chinatown & Little Italy - from 18 USD
- Gotham Walking Tours - from 18 USD
- Central Park Audio Tour - from 7.95 USD
- Hip Hop Tour Led by Pioneers of Rap - from 48 USD
- Walk It Out The Harlem Hip Hop Walking Tour - from 25 USD
- Queens Bridge & Hollis Rap Tour - from 30 USD
- Harlem Hip Hop Church with Kurtis Blow - from 20 USD
- Harlem Hip Hop Tours - from 500 USD
- Liberty Tour - from 119 USD
Email the tour operator - Personal New York City Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.