Grand Canyon South Rim VIP Tour
- Price from:
- 159 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 14 hours
- Location Start:
- All Las Vegas Hotels
- Location Finish:
- Return to hotel
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English, Romainian, Spanish
Last updated: 06/25/2006
This is a wonderful day tour to Grand Canyon National Park, South Rim. See the three most famous views, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and the magnificent Bright Angel Point.
This amazing South Rim VIP TOUR takes you to the three most famous locations at the Grand Canyon National Park where, from these picturesque viewpoints, you will see the widest and deepest portions of the canyon. Included are photo stops at Hoover Dam, the Route 66 Train Museum, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Point with additional free time to browse Bright Angel Lodge and gift shop. This tour features a full three hours in the National Park and the option to walk the most beautiful walk in the world; a 2.5 mile paved trail along the rim from Mather Point, to Yavapai Point and then to Bright Angel Point; or, you can stay with your tour guide and ride to the viewpoints. We use only new, custom built, luxury Mini Coaches with large windows, soft ride suspensions, heavy duty air-conditioning, comfortable reclining seats with individual foot rests, top line sound systems and HD video monitors for movies. Our professional and entertaining driver/guides captivate passengers with a wealth of information on the wonderful American Southwest.
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Las Vegas
- Grand Voyager Expedition - from 264 USD
- Grand Celebration Tour - from 265 USD
- Colorado River Raft - from 171 USD
- Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ranch Adventure - from 254 USD
Email the tour operator - Grand Canyon South Rim VIP Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.