Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ranch Adventure
- Price from:
- 254 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- All Las Vegas Hotels
- Location Finish:
- Return to Hotel
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English, Romainian, Spanish
Last updated: 06/25/2006
4 Tours in 1.
This amazing ground - helicopter combo takes you to Hoover Dam, the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, an old Wild West Ranch and a Helicopter flight ABOVE and BELOW the rim of the canyo
1. Hoover Dam We start this tour with a presentation at the top of the magnificent Hoover Dam with views of Lake Mead that will take your breath away.
2. The Joshua Tree Forest There is a wonderful photo stop in the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest along a remote trail once used by the settlers of the old west.
3. Grand Canyon West Ranch Turn back the hands of time to the Wild West at the historically famous Grand Canyon West Ranch at the base of the magnificent Spirit Mountain. A western lunch is served in the ranch house, (beer and wine available) cowboy entertainment, optional horseback riding, a photo shoot in the western town and a horse drawn wagon ride up the mountain to the helicopters along a Joshua Tree lined trail.
4. Helicopter Tour Experience the most incredible views of the Grand Canyon from above and below the rim. This is the longest West Rim flight available and is truly a once in a lifetime experience.
- Inclusions -
- Extras -
- Child seats available at no charge.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Las Vegas
- Grand Voyager Expedition - from 264 USD
- Grand Celebration Tour - from 265 USD
- Colorado River Raft - from 171 USD
- Grand Canyon South Rim VIP Tour - from 159 USD
Email the tour operator - Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ranch Adventure
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.