Colorado River Raft
- Price from:
- 171 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- Most Las vegas hotels.
- Location Finish:
- Most Las vegas Hotels
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/29/2006
This wonderful and scenic calm Colorado River water raft trip with an off road adventure and a Hoover Dam tour is a great day for the entire family.
This sightseeing journey from Las Vegas...
begins with a 12-mile, rapid free raft trip down the Colorado River to Willow Beach, Arizona. This soft adventure gently flows from the base of the Hoover Dam, affording a view and perspective of the dam available nowhere else. Along the way, expert guides point out the soaring birds of prey, the gravity defying bighorn sheep, and the unexpected waterfalls and bubbling hot springs.
At Willow Beach you will board our SUV's and begin the adventure tour into the remote and stunningly beatiful Rainbow Canyon.
We then drive to the famous Hoover Dam where you will have the opportunity to photograph this amazing structure, it's monuments as well as tour the visitor center and interior of the world's tallest dam.
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Las Vegas
- Grand Voyager Expedition - from 264 USD
- Grand Celebration Tour - from 265 USD
- Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ranch Adventure - from 254 USD
- Grand Canyon South Rim VIP Tour - from 159 USD
Email the tour operator - Colorado River Raft
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.