USA East Coast Express
- Price from:
- 750 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, English
Last updated: 04/09/2009
What to expect: Boston â¢ New York â¢ Philadelphia â¢ Washington DC â¢ Niagara Falls â¢ Toronto
Boston â New York Area
(219 MILES / 250 KM)
Board the coach in Boston and start the day with an orientation tour of this fascinating and historic city. Highlights include Faneuil Hall, Boston Common and Harvard University. Continue south through the
states of Massachusetts and Connecticut before arriving in New Jersey, just across the Hudson River from New York City.
Continental Breakfast. In the morning, a short trip across the Hudson River takes you into New York and an orientation tour of the âBig Appleâ. Spend the afternoon at leisure exploring this amazing city. Transportation back to the hotel will be offered in the early evening.
New York Area â Philadelphia â Washginton DC Area
(237 M / 380 KM)
Continental Breakfast. Travel south to Philadelphia, the âCity of Brotherly
Loveâ and the birthplace of American independence. Our orientation tour passes the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the U.S. Constitution written. Arrive in the Washington DC area in the late afternoon.
Continental breakfast. Our morning panoramic sightseeing tour is devoted to the landmarks and monuments of this great city: the White
House, the Washington Monument, Arlington Cemetery, and the US Capitol. Afternoon is free to explore one of the Smithsonian
Museums, such as the National Air and Space Museum.
Washington DC area - Niagara Falls
(435 M / 690 KM)
Continental Breakfast. An early morning departure takes us through Pennsylvania, en-route to Niagara Falls. Time permitting, a stop will be made at a market in Amish Country. The Amish preserve traditional
elements of late 17th-century European rural culture in their day-today lives. Arrive in Niagara Falls in the early evening.
Niagara Falls â Toronto - Niagara Falls
(172 M / 276 KM)
Continental Breakfast. Cross the border into Canada and head for Toronto, where our orientation tour highlights this lakeside city, where skyscrapers of glass and steel overlook traditional neighborhoods and
parks. There is free time to explore the downtown area on foot. Head back to Niagara Falls where we recommend the exhilarating Maid of the Mist cruise to the foot of the Horseshoe Falls. In the evening,
join an optional dinner with a panoramic view of the falls beneath the evening sky.
Niagara Falls â Boston
(470 M / 752 KM)
Continental Breakfast. Early departure for the return to Boston, passing through upstate New York and central Massachusetts. Evening at leisure.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation for 6 nights, including taxes and porterage
- Exclusions -
- Circle Line boat tour around Manhattan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Boston
- BostonWalks The Jewish Friendship Trail - from 30 USD
Email the tour operator - USA East Coast Express
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.