Honolulu City Haunts
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 24 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Various Hotel Pickups in Waikiki
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/28/2007
A 2 hour walking tour of some of Honolulu's most haunted sites. Expert storytellers tell the stories on these creepy sites!
So you think you have problems? Imagine walking around with no head, only a body. Or how about hanging around the elevator shaft and hearing children playing in the middle of the night? What about being greeted with a lei by Queen Liliuokalani? Problem is, she's been dead since 1917 and let's not forget the Royal Ball. Are you invited? All of these ghostly stories are told on our Honolulu City Haunts walking tour.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Honolulu
- Oahu Sightseeing Tour - from 38 USD
- Aloha Relax in the Tropical Paradise of Hawaii - 6 days from 344 USD
Email the tour operator - Honolulu City Haunts
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.