- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 346 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, English
Last updated: 03/02/2009
In 6 days You will visit Orlando, Naples, Miami Beach
Welcome to Orlando, home to world famous theme parks and attractions.
Known as âThe City Beautifulâ, Orlando is the world's most
popular tourist destination and offers an incredible array of things to
see and do.
Continental Breakfast. Take your pick from the list of world-famous
attractions. Walt Disney World's empire of fantasy and entertainment
continually grows. Universal Orlando offers state-of-the-art showmanship
and thrills in its two theme parks. SeaWorld Orlando brings a marine
attraction and education element to the scene, while Aquatica is
a brand new water park offering fun for all the family. Our tour escort
is available to assist you with planning your day.
Orlando - Naples (203 m / 325 km)
Continental Breakfast. Depart Orlando and travel through Winter Haven,
an area of endless citrus groves and on to the beautiful west
coast. Naples, Marco Island and the western portion of the Everglades
make up Southwest Florida's Collier County â also known as
The Paradise Coast. More than 80% of this vast expanse of land is
preserved as park and nature preserve land by federal, state, county,
city and private agencies. Beautiful beach communities surrounded
by nature â it's no wonder the area is referred to as Florida's Last
Naples â Miami Beach (130 m / 210 km)
Continental Breakfast. Travel on the scenic Trans Florida Highway and
the Tamiami Trail through the largest remaining subtropical wilderness
in America, the Everglades. While traveling across the swamp,
we view the man-made waterways and sawgrass marsh, inhabited by
nearly 300 kinds of birds, crocodiles, snakes and turtles. The Everglades
is also home to the Miccosukee and Seminole Indians. We will
make a stop at an Alligator Farm for a ride on an airboat â a unique
experience. We continue on to Miami Beach.
Continental Breakfast. Often called the America Riviera, Miami offers
great weather, a superb beach, fi rst rate attractions, super shopping,
gourmet dining, and water activities that are second to none.
This multi-cultural hotspot is home to the Latin music industry, internationally
known sports teams and a sizzling nightlife scene. Relax
Miami Beach - Orlando (249 m / 398 km)
Continental Breakfast. Guests may choose to leave the tour in Miami
Beach or return to Orlando.
- Inclusions -
- Airâconditioned motorcoach and guide for the entire tour
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Orlando
- VIP Theme Park Tours Of Orlando - from 700 USD
Email the tour operator - Florida Express
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.